Yoliver
This is the first time talking about my feelings after losing my little girl her name was peanut I have to put her to sleep 4 days ago hardest thing I have ever done in my life still cannot believe that she's gone I had her since she was born she was soo tiny tiny remind me of a little rat beautiful baby Chihuahua she was 9yrs old I don't know if this is normal or not I just miss you so much haven't been able to sleep every time I look at her things I Cry think I'm depressed it's been a huge loss to our family I don't talk to anyone about this because I don't want people to think that I'm crazy don't know if that's normal or not. I remember when I lost my grandfather I feel like there's it hurts so deeply and I feel this emptiness in my heart I said to myself how can I love this little tiny dog so much this is affecting me this way but I did love her so much
Quote 0 0
Daxiemum
love so much it hurts I had my little winky put down a fortnight my heart is broken I would give anything to hold him again. This is normal grieving our animals are family best friends, you will never stop loving but you will find peace and be blessed with happy memories.
My heart goes out to you although peanut has died your special relationship never will.
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Oh my you are not alone.  Yes I'm sorry to say what you are experiencing is NORMAL to each and every one of us here.  You have come to a place where people truly understand what you are going through and we all want to try to help and comfort each other as much as that is possible.  This is a long journey you are on. 

I lost my Molly at Thanksgiving and am still crying and grieving horribly for her daily.  It has been put well here that while we all have had other pets, there is this "once in a lifetime" one that comes along and steals our hearts so completely that there are not even words to explain it.

Just please know that here you can express your grief and love as much as you like and there is always someone here to comfort you as best as possible.  Take care of yourself, this is a very HARD thing.  Sending you hugs and holding you close in my thoughts.  So sorry you lost your baby.
head shot.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0
Carolb604
Iam so sorry for the loss of your Peanut and Molly. I too had to have my baby girl Isabella put sleep 4 weeks ago, it was the hardest thing I ever had to do. I also had her since she was born. She was my best friend, my confidant. I didnt stop crying all day every day for 7 days. I still cry several times a day. My heart was broken that day and it will never mend. I love my little girl to the moon and back and her love for me was unconditional. I would give anything to be able to cuddle her, look into her beautiful brown eyes and kiss her little nose. I feel depressed too. I feel like the heart ache will never mend.
You are not alone. I am so glad I found this forum, at least I know I am not alone. What I am feeling is what others are feeling for the loss of their baby too.
Carol Schultz
Quote 0 0
elliemeewiz
I'm so sorry for your loss of peanut. Your feelings are totally normal. I feel the same for the loss of my Wiz. Don't know what to do with myself and not sure if I'm going to get through it this time. He was my bff, it's so hard to live without him in my life. 
My beloved sweet Tess August 1999 - February 21 2001
My beloved loyal Byron March 1998 - April 28 2008
My sweet beloved girlie Angelina April 2001- September 2012
Me & my sweet beloved Wizberry forever 1998- April 21, 2016
My sweet beloved Snow Goddess Sybil girlie April 2001- May 11,2018
Quote 0 0