Apo181dsdc
I lost my handsome man Peanut this morning. The pain is unbearable and I am afraid it won’t get better. I had to put him to sleep at the vet’s and while I know it was for the best, the guilt I have is taking over. I smiled a couple times at my other dog and I felt guilty for even enjoying life without him. Sleeping scares me cause I will need to wake up and realize he is not here again. I know its just the first day but I can’t help but feel I made a mistake.
Quote 0 0
Julia_Loves_McCartney
So sorry for your loss of Peanut. I know it's easy and natural to feel guilty, but please don't. In time it will get better. Sending prayers your way and welcome to the community. We're all in this together.

~I love you eternally, McCartney boy~

You can visit my kitty McCartney's Rainbow Bridge Memorial here: http://www.rainbowbridge.com/residents/MCCAR001/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear NICOLE,

Welcome to the Rainbow forum, despite the sad circumstances. I am very sorry and saddened to learn of the loss of your beloved Peanut. That is a wonderful photo that you shared. He looks like an enchanting Deer in that photo. He was a very handsome lad indeed.

What you are feeling is natural. Many of us felt or feel the way that you are feeling, including myself. : ** I

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet, handsome Peanut. It is so very hard to make that final decision for our beloved pets.  But we do it out of love when we know it is what is best for them, even though we will miss them so very much.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0