najaro

My most beautiful dog Panda, only 1 year and 5 months old, got killed by a crocodile and she dissapeared in front of my eyes. It has been just over two weeks now and I'm missing her so much. She was so sensitive, so attached to me, followed me everywhere. II find it very hard to cope with the loss without being able to bury her or say goodbye.... Anyone got any tips?

Quote 0 0
ThomasCatsMummy
I am so sorry for your loss. From what we know our cat was killed by a car then his body was taken by a fox. Not having his body and not being able to say a proper goodbye is very hard and what I'm struggling most with. This Saturday will be 4 weeks since we lost Thomas and I'm planning a memorial - going to bury a couple of his favourite toys, a photo and a letter under his favourite tree. Hopefully this memorial service will start to give me some closure. Can you have some kind of service for your lovely Panda?
Thomas Cat
In our lives 14/4/2009 - 18/05/2013
In our hearts forever
Quote 0 0
Baileys_mum_01
Najaro - I am so sorry for the loss of Panda.  It is hard enough to lose a much loved baby but I can't being to imagine how traumatic that must have been for you.  My thoughts and prayers are with you and Panda. 
ThomasCatsMummy - I am so sorry for the loss of Thomas and how you never got to say goodbye.  My heart goes out to you.  I think the memorial is a lovely tribute to him and you will have somewhere to go to feel close to him. 
I have a memorial table for Bailey with his photos and flowers and a candle.  I have a nice leather box with all his things in.  I write my thoughts and feelings to him in a journal.  I talk to him all the time.  It is my way of communicating with him. 
Both of you are in my thoughts x
Quote 0 0
najaro
Thank you both very much for your replies. We did a memorial for Panda last Saturday and it was a good day. We buried her toy, her favorite ball and her collar and made a tombstone. On my wall we hang all her pictures....
Quote 0 0
firelace
Gosh that is so sad. I am so sorry. I hope the memorial you made helps you a little. I feel your pain. Panda was loved. Sorry for your loss. :-( In my thoughts. 
RIP our beautiful shining Star. We love you and will miss you always and forever.
Quote 0 0
najaro
For my Panda
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Oh no I am so very sorry for your loss 
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0