Deedee2268 Show full post »
JM1974
Hope you're feeling a little better
Quote 0 0
Deedee2268
I'm doing okay... I feel lonely and feel bad for my kitty BamBam who seems to be depressed. He's not use to being the only kitty in the house. Sadness is constant but the pain still comes in waves. I miss BooBoo when I'm home or entering my house... There is such a loneliness without him.

A co-worker told me today that I was very lucky to have a cat that lived so long. I'm grateful but I'm still mourning...

I'm participating in the candle ceremony tonight. I added BooBoo.... I miss my funny guy...

Here is a pic of BooBoo with SAnta... Not one of his favorite moments... Thank you for asking..
Quote 0 0
JM1974
Deedee2268 wrote:
I'm doing okay... I feel lonely and feel bad for my kitty BamBam who seems to be depressed. He's not use to being the only kitty in the house. Sadness is constant but the pain still comes in waves. I miss BooBoo when I'm home or entering my house... There is such a loneliness without him. A co-worker told me today that I was very lucky to have a cat that lived so long. I'm grateful but I'm still mourning... I'm participating in the candle ceremony tonight. I added BooBoo.... I miss my funny guy... Here is a pic of BooBoo with SAnta... Not one of his favorite moments... Thank you for asking..

I'm pretty much the same as you..I miss my girl so much..That pic is hilarious; he looks so thrilled lol
Quote 0 0
LauraandBob42516
To all of you who have lost little ones too. This forum really does help. I lost Bob two months ago and I still hurt really bad. Just like you he was always there waiting for me when I came home. He would talk all the time. I counted and I have lost 15 fur babies in my adult life. This one is the hardest. We had such a strong bond. Most people don't understand but you all do. I feel like there is this big hole in my life. I know that it is getting better but it is still so hard. One thing I have learned is that I have to stay away from the guilt. It is too painful. I know down deep that I had to help him go. Thanks to all of you for being here.
LauraandBob
Quote 0 0
dowbright
I know the depth of your loss. I can't say more, because each letter just breaks my heart.

But I know. And though you'll never believe it now...

It will become less painful. You have a lot of grief to live through. 

I send you and BooBoo all my thoughts, prayers, and hopes for your recovery. 

Life will never be the same. But eventually it will be better for having BooBoo part of it. 

Paula
Still missing Buddy, Rascal, Lucy, and others from the past. The pain DOES ease. But it takes a long time.
It is many years later. I'm looking for our times together and how to remember them. I can't remember very well. I was very sick. :(
Quote 0 0