Ozziemom Show full post »
William
Ozziemom
What beautiful memories to keep you going. Weren't they just. the cutest things with their own personality. William loved the squeaky toys. Especially before a walk.. he would squeak till we got out the door.
My granddaughter was mad he wasn't a dog that played " fetch" I said he's just not a fettch dog haha. He may run toward it but will never bring it back to you.
I'm getting ready to make my bed now. Another memory.. luckily I'm a nurse and was trained to make a bed with someone in it cuz God forbid William move for me to make the bed hahaha

Keep thinking of those times. Look at those pictures. That's the legacy we have.
It's an uphill battle from one of the lowest points in our life. I keep hanging on to the fact that William had the best life. He surely was loved and pampered!
The same for Ozzie.
Stay strong but let the feelings out. Don't leave home without a box of tissue❤️
I wish you peace.
Kim
Kim
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
William wrote:
Ozziemom
What beautiful memories to keep you going. Weren't they just. the cutest things with their own personality. William loved the squeaky toys. Especially before a walk.. he would squeak till we got out the door.
My granddaughter was mad he wasn't a dog that played " fetch" I said he's just not a fettch dog haha. He may run toward it but will never bring it back to you.
I'm getting ready to make my bed now. Another memory.. luckily I'm a nurse and was trained to make a bed with someone in it cuz God forbid William move for me to make the bed hahaha

Keep thinking of those times. Look at those pictures. That's the legacy we have.
It's an uphill battle from one of the lowest points in our life. I keep hanging on to the fact that William had the best life. He surely was loved and pampered!
The same for Ozzie.
Stay strong but let the feelings out. Don't leave home without a box of tissue❤️
I wish you peace.
Kim
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
Thank you Kim they truly did have their own little personalities every night when it was bedtime I would say come on Ozzie it's bedtime and nudge him off his bed in the living room he would walk down the hall go outside for a pee and then come back in and walk to the bedroom and plunk himself on his bed I would kiss him goodnight and I still do that 😢and that's ok cause it gets me through my days end evenings i plan today to go through some pictures of Ozzie and remember those memories and my tissues are always packed 😊 ❤ Amy
Quote 0 0
William
Amy: doesn't it feel good to just talk about Ozzie like that? The rituals and sharing them is so important to keep their memories.
Look around for things you can make keepsakes from. I'm making a quilt out of William's bandannas. My daughter is taking me to a paint night where you bring a picture and they help you paint it. I have no talent for that but the instructor is supposed to walk you through it. I will cry through the whole thing. I'm prepared for that. Mayb Ozzie had his license and other tags on his collar add those to a windchime?
I know you are waiting for ozzies ashes. I hope they arrive soon so you can be reunited. There is a sense of peace with those. As emotional as that is. Your baby will be home with you.
I'm thinking of you and Ozzie and as with everyone on this forum we all understand each other no matter what phase of grief we are in.
🌈💕❤️
Kim
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
I really love the bandana idea like William Ozzie had a lot of those too he got one every time he would get a hair cut which was more times then me and your painted picture of William will turn out beautifully I am sure if it remember when I said in my post that Ozzie used to ripe his toys apart well I still have all those little pieces of all his toys the bigger pieces anyways may be I can make something with those William was a lucky boy Kim having you as his mama and when he sees the picture you are going to paint of him he will so proud can't wait to see it
Quote 0 0
missingboo
I'm so sorry for your loss. He's always with you. ❤
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
missingboo wrote:
Quote 0 0
Ozziemom
missingboo wrote:
Quote 0 0