Forum

Author   Comment  
Mimixoxo

Reply with quote  #1 
2 days ago my kitten passed away. Regularly the two kittens attempt to get into the dryer as they think it’s fun. Several times my mum nearly turned the dryer with them in there as she doesn’t realise and I have stopped her. However 2 days ago I was too late. My mother turned on the dryer for some reasons slight panic came to me but I ignored. They couldn’t find her the kitten I had bonded with for the last 5 months. The kitten that would let me hold her, would follow me often and always rub her face against mine. My mum didn’t look although she knew we couldn’t find her. I panicked I thought she can’t be unfortunately she was I saw her body spinning in the hot dryer I turned it off and opened the door it pained me to take her out I couldn’t. My dad took her out and we called the emergency vet. However it was too late she was dead. I can’t cope I haven’t been eating or attending university since. My heart is broken and I’m in so much pain. The image of her spinning is stuck in my head and I panic ever time it comes to mind. I thought I’d write to this forum as others may be / have experienced a similar pain. I seek guidance and comfort as I am currently so hurt.
MarkC

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi Mimixoxo. I’m very sorry for your loss. You have come to the right place. Everyone on here is grieving over a lost pet, and this is where they come to talk about it. We lost our cat Mollie six days ago to cancer. I always thought that I was the only one who felt so much sadness over the loss of a pet....but coming to this forum has shown me that I’m not alone.
SadLou

Reply with quote  #3 
Mimixoxo I lost my cat a week and bit ago and I completely understand your situation my baby boy was outside and we couldn't find him as he doesn't like spending more then a few hours outside then we found him behind the bin having been hit in the face by a car I won't go into detail but the images and noises are ones I cannot get out of my head it's awful I feel so guilty, I'm so sorry for your loss and the way it happened it's heartbreaking when it's an accident, I too am at university and cannot focus right now, sending you hugs at the difficult time x

Reply with quote  #4 
Ariana, what an awful tragedy. I'm so sorry for your loss of this dear baby! I know your heart must feel completely broken--early grief is the absolute worst. Everything in life is just so hard at first.

I hope writing here and connecting with other people who understand will be a help. You aren't alone in your grief. Hugs to you!

Mimixoxo

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you all for your support ! It is a very difficult time I am full of regret and anxiety. Each day is a struggle and I am trying to cope with my assignments as my uni doesn’t give extensions for the loss of pets. It’s a very relieving thing to know this is normal and there are others I seek comfort in that are experiencing similar pain to me.

Attached Images
jpeg 270A7EE0-4CE2-47FD-8131-8338AF2A8CC0.jpeg (453.22 KB, 3 views)

camunki

Reply with quote  #6 
I am so sorry for this tragic accident with you sweet kitty. You kitty knew she was loved by you and it breaks my heart that you had to endure this. Please know this is a place for comfort and support, whether our pets are old or young, we are all here for the same reason, to grieve and to talk and yell and scream and do whatever we have to do to help ease our pain.

I love the pic you posted of your Kitty she has such soulful beautfiul big green eyes and again, i am so very sorry for your lil' girl.

xxoo

Cam

GayleMG

Reply with quote  #7 
I'm so sorry! I have also lost pets due to something I either did or didn't do. No one does it on purpose, but it happens and the guilt is really hard to deal with. My heart breaks for you and your kitty.
Beloved One, you were ill, but you were not alone. I was with you. The beloved dead awaited you. You moved from love into love, carrying with you only love. I sent my love to travel with you and open up the way.
Mimixoxo

Reply with quote  #8 
Thank you guys, for your support it is a very painful experience. I miss her very much but am glad that I at least got the chance to know her. It’s very comforting knowing it is not only me going through this pain and I enjoy sharing my story so others don’t have to go through anything similar
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.