Taylordae94
This past Friday afternoon, we lost a beloved member in our family. And what's so scary is that Friday morning I was playing with Maxie earlier that morning and she looked FINE. She was running, wagging her tail, she looked energetic. Few hours later, I went to go feed her before I went to work and she looked like she was sleeping. I called her twice, no response. I began to shake her kibble and still no response. I took the water hose and sprayed her(she hates water and that's usually the solution to get her up) but nothing. Then I realized my worst nightmare came true. Soon as my mind registered, I kept saying "no" over and over. I darted out the backyard and ran into my house. I told my dad and he just hugged me tight. My mom came home from work and we broke the news to her and she was in a state of shock. I'm not going to go into further detail, but I will say this; she's in a better place and we will miss Maxie dearly.
Quote 0 0
Ana
I am so sorry that you lost your sweet Maxie. I can only imagine how awful it was for you to find her body with out any warning. I am looking at her picture- she is adorable. I am glad that you have family who loved her too and understand your grief. I am thankful that you found this site. It has helped me to listen to other peoples stories and to realize that I wasn't alone and that others here understand how horrible it is to lose a pet that you love so much. I will keep you and Maxie in my heart and prayers. ~ Ana
Larchana Behrends
Quote 0 0
Taylordae94
Thank you so much. I really appreciate your message. A lot of people don't understand how much a pet means to people.
Quote 0 0