judylinn Show full post »
tikibarb
I hope your day got better.  I had a good day today.  
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
GrievingGinger
judylinn wrote:

its so hard when you wake up to a new day, and already you feel hearbroken...I just dread the rest of the day. I miss you with all my heart my dear Maddie. you were the sunshine of my life!!  kisses to you baby girl.

Judy, I know exactly how you feel.  Each and every morning, I wake up heart broken.  I wish I could take the pain away for you. :(

Quote 0 0
donnalee

Judylinn and GrievingGinger, You are both on my mind every day.  I used to think of the words to a country-western song....something like, breathe in, breathe out, put one foot in front of the other.  Some days, it felt like that was all you could do...just keep going.  I'm so hopeful you will both find some peace in the near future. 

Quote 0 0
judylinn
thanks greivingGinger and donnalee. my heart is sad, but I had so many new beginner students today, I had to really focus. the tears are stuck in my throat tonight, but it's manageable tonight. 
I got the good news, that I am going to walk Jake with his owner on thursday...I can't wait. she said today, that I probably am the only one that will walk him while they are away....so myabe the housesitter is older. they will let us meet also. thanks for all the caring. everyone here has been such a blessing in my life.
wonder where Susie is...I miss her.  Judy
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Today marks 9 years since my beloved Maddie passed. I went for a walk in her favourite place. I still miss her but she is very strong in my heart. Every night I kiss her goodnight and the love is still so deep. She was the beginning of so many good things for me. Thank you for being my girl Maddie 😉 autumn maddie 1.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Terris4tees
judylinn wrote:
Today marks 9 years since my beloved Maddie passed. I went for a walk in her favourite place. I still miss her but she is very strong in my heart. Every night I kiss her goodnight and the love is still so deep. She was the beginning of so many good things for me. Thank you for being my girl Maddie 😉 autumn maddie 1.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Terris4tees
The love never ends. May your memories be filled with happiness.
Quote 1 0
tikibarb
They leave a tattoo on our hearts. I hope you are well. I think of you often.
Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 1 0
judylinn
thanks a lot............... hey Barb..I have that absolutely wonderful picture quilt that you made for me on my living room sofa...It was and always will be a treasured gift of love from you...thnaks..Judy 😉
Quote 0 0