Lunabellelove10
I lost my little girl today unexpectedly! I feel so lost, so numb, so guilty that I wasn’t with her when she parted! I can’t stand this feeling. Everything reminds me of her. She was the sweetest cuddle baby I could have ever asked for! She was perfect! I love her beyond belief. My heart is broken into pieces. 
Ag
Quote 0 0
Molly4always
I am so sorry for your loss.  The first few days/weeks are so hard but you’ll get through them.  After I lost my kitty, I expected to see her everywhere and it broke my heart over and over to realize she wasn’t there.  When they leave so quickly, it seems unreal and so hard to believe that this awful thing has happened. In a moment, everything changes.  My heart goes out to you because I know how much it hurts right now.  
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10
Thank you for your words. It means a lot. Especially in a moment where I feel so alone without her. Thank you
Ag
Quote 0 0
codysmum102
It's been a little over 12 weeks since I lost my precious boy Cody. I am not doing as badly as I was the first couple weeks where I literally felt like I was going to die but I have to say that I think about him every day, still miss him and cry because he is no longer here with me. He was such a huge part of my life and my heart will have a hole that will never totally fill. I have to get used to this "new normal" but my life will never be the same. I am so sorry you have to go through this too. They just never live long enough.
Julie 💔
"Grief only exists where love lived first."
--Franchesca Cox
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10
Thank you it helps knowing that someday I won’t feel so hurt. The pain right now is so great! My life will never be the same either, she was definitely a huge part of my life as well and now everything is different. I love your quote. I know that I am in this much pain because my love for her and her love for me is immense. Although our time together was short there was an inexplicable bond. I will love her forever 
Ag
Quote 0 0
Mar
So sorry for your  loss. I'm grieving the loss of my baby girl Pixie,she was my everything ,she slept with me, we woke up together. She was my shadow .I miss her so much I cry daily since her passing. The pain is so real ,that I don't know how long we will go through this...  We love our furry babies so much ,its not going to be easy. Let's pray that our faith keeps us focused and healthy to keep their memories alive.  Blessings ! 🌈🐕🐈💔
Blessings 
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10
The pain is very real! I’m deeply sorry for your loss. I to do not know how long we will go through this but I pray that I can one day be ok. 
Ag
Quote 0 0
Mar
Thank you! I wish you well. I pray that all parents here find peace and comfort wth the precious moments we were blessed with our furry babies. Take care, blessings Pixie's Mom 🌈🐶🐕💔
Blessings 
Quote 0 0
JulieF
Just lost my cat yesterday.  I will be praying for you and everyone on this forum that we find peace and joy and can remember the good times with our loved ones.  God bless.
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom

I’m so sorry for your loss.  I lost my dog Pecan 18 days ago.  She was only 9. Her death was sudden as well.  I still cry everyday and feel guilty that I didn’t or couldn’t do more to save her. She was my best friend and the best dog ever.  How old was Luna? 

Sp
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10
@Pecan_mom
 I’m so sorry for your loss. My baby was almost four years old! She was just a baby. She gave me the best years of my life. She poured pure love into my heart, she was the light of my soul. It’s so hard to deal with the pain. She was my everything. We were together all the time. I miss her so so much.
Ag
Quote 0 0
Pecan_mom
It’s always hard and I am sure we miss them no matter how old they are when they leave us.  But I always imagined pecan getting old and the fact that she went so soon and so fast feels wrong. even though she had a wonderful life it just wasn’t complete.  Also I’m a control freak and always on top of everything so the fact that I couldn’t save her makes me feels so guilty and disloyal.  I blame myself for her death even though I had no idea.  I would do anything and give up everything to have her with me today.  How she go so fast and so early?  I will never know what caused her death. All we can do is be thankful for their unconditional love and all the good times that we had together.  I really hope we can be with them again someday.  I’m here for you if you need to chat.. 
Sp
Quote 0 0
JulieF
I think we should all be thankful that they were in our lives.  That we were able to love an animal so fully.  To the mom's who lost their babies too early, please do not blame yourselves, although it is hard.  Pecan and Luna mom, I am sure you took your baby to the vet on a regular basis and gave her great care.  What happened was not your fault.  I think what you are going through is tough so don't beat yourselves up.  That is hard I know but try to and remember all the love you gave each other.
Quote 0 0
Lunabellelove10

@Pecan_mom
eveything you’re wrote word for word is exactly how I feel! I would give anything to be able to save my baby I would do anything in this world to have her by my side! Al I can do is find comfort in knowing how much affection we showed each other everyday. She’s my love forever! 

@JulieF
i am so greatful for the beautiful spiritual deep loving connection I have with my baby. You’re right about not beating ourselves up about it because if for a chance we would have know or foreseen this we would have done everything in our power to prevent it and keep them healthy and safe. I can’t wait until I can see my baby again one day! 

Ag
Quote 1 0