anniebvd
Thinking of you again this morning Pooh, just like I seem to do thousands of times a day. The memorial service last night was healing, just like this forum and website has been.

I'm trying to find ways to find justice for your death.  I'm trying to spread the word about how you died and hopefully no one else will suffer the heart break we have.
I hope you have found Bubba and Henry over the Rainbow Bridge and we love and miss them, too!! Tell Uncle Sal I'm glad he is looking after you.

Love you always, precious.
Ann
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
You didn't say how your baby died, but any pets death is horrible for those who love them so much.  They give us such unconditional love that it doesn't seem right that their lives are so short.  I am still have a very open wound that doesn't seem like it will ever heal so know that you are in the right spot to connect with other people who feel as you do.  Take care of yourself and I am sending you hugs.
janice
Quote 0 0
anniebvd
Hi Janice,

My Lucy was hit and killed by a car when she bolted from the groomers on Dec. 16th.  They were negligent and didn't have a barrier gate at the front door.  I was 15 minutes away from picking her up.  Losing her the way we did has been devastating for my husband and I.

I have lost many fur babies over the years to cancer, old age.. etc.  They always leave us too soon, but this was not her time to go.

I know it will take time for us to heal. She is home with us now and forever in our hearts.
Ann
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
Your information is getting spread I am sure.  I have already told 3 people that I know that take their babies to groomers, so telling your story is helpful.  I can't imagine how that could happen with a place that works with animals.  How careless they were and hopefully things will change there and even elsewhere.  Can't even imagine how devastated you are about such a senseless tragedy, but the word is spreading.
janice
Quote 0 0
anniebvd
Thank you!  That is what I'm hoping for, that the word will spread.  I've already spoke with several of the owners clients, cautioning them. I have used social media to spread the word as well.

I have also attempted to force her make change, but she may or may not follow through and  of course, I won't EVER use her or recommend her.

Ann
Quote 0 0