MiloRIP
Thank you for letting me share my special memories of my best friend Milo. He was my first dog/ Maltipoo - Maltese, Poodle mix. I purchased him in 2005 when I was single and lonely. I went into one of those puppy stores driving home one day and they had all the dogs running around in a fenced in area. I went up to the fence and this little white dog came running over to me jumped up on the fence looked at me with those puppy eyes and the rest is history.  I spent a wonderful 12.5 years with the most loving friend I could ever have. Thank you Milo my Bud for picking me that day!  I put together this video tribute for him using smile box.  It made me both smile and cry. Click on links below to view.  Thank you for watching and allowing me to share my loving memories of Milo while I grieve and I hope it somehow helps with your loss.

http://www.smilebox.com/play/4e4455334f544d344d54553d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link&partner=smileboxdrt 

Quote 0 0
Susie_Squillions
Awwww -- what a darling boy! You did a great job on this!
In one of the stars, I shall be living. In one of them, I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night. -- The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery

All tears are healing tears.  They help to wash away our sorrow and allow the first buds of happiness to blossom in our hearts. -- Susie "Squillions"

.T.J.'S RESIDENCY: http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm
.BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY: http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM
.KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY: http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm
A fresh start after 947 posts. March 7th, 2011. I've been coming to this wonderful site since April 6, 2004.
Quote 1 0
Jimbo106
Just perfect! Milo's face is saying, in every picture, "I am the luckiest dog in the world to have such a great family".  I am very sorry for your loss!

Jim
Quote 1 0
Bailey15
Hi Kevin,
I went back and read your story of Milo and it was such a beautiful story. He was such a special, handsome boy! You reminded me so much of how I felt when I first lost Bailey. It will be 2 years next week and it does get easier but they always have their own special place in your heart.
I watched your video and loved it - such a beautiful tribute to your bud!! ❤️ I think that Milo is very proud to have a family (and a dad) who love him so very much. I can just imagine him smiling down on you now.
I'm so sorry for your huge loss!
MJ
Quote 1 0
Lillymylove
I howled my eyes out what a beautiful little boy I hope he and my Lilly are happy now.
David 
Quote 1 0
MiloRIP
Susie_Squiilons, Bonniesmom, Jimbo106, Bailey15 and Lillymylove thank you all for watching and all your kind words, your support means a lot to me and very comforting.   

Quote 0 0
MiloRIP
Its been exactly one week since I had to say goodbye to my little angel Milo.  Having a really bad day.  Talked to the Vet on Friday and he told he was sorry he got it wrong.  I can't help but think if I took him somewhere else he would still be here today. I feel so guilty and I am so sorry I didn't do enough for him.
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Your tribute is so precious, so heartfelt, I had to hold back tears watching it. Please don't feel guilty, we all trust the Vet's opinion, we do the best we can. I will always wonder if I took my little girl chihuahua to a different vet nine months ago, would they have done something different that may have saved her life. I quit thinking like that because it was getting me nowhere, just more pain. It creeps back in my mind at times, but I try not to dwell on it. 

Milo is such a cute dog, I love all the pictures, they tell a wonderful story of his love for the family and how much all of you loved him. The first few months are so very hard, just take it one day at a time and look at all the loving and happy times you had together. Those are the memories to dwell on. Grieve however you must, whatever helps. I am so sorry for this journey but, what a wonderful time you had with Milo. It hurts so much because we loved them more than even we realized. Praying for peace and comfort and blessings to you and your family.
Charlie
Quote 1 0
MiloRIP
I went to see my Pops yesterday at the ALF walked into his room. For some reason something drew my attention over to the wall looked up and there was this wonderful picture hanging. Milo was with us:-)  12370.jpeg 
Quote 0 0
MiloRIP
Hi Bonniesmum I am so sorry to here about your similar tragedy.  I like you will always feel our babies life were cut to short and feel so guilty and sad about it.  I still miss him everyday and cope with it by knowing God had a plan for him.
Quote 0 0