EddieVictoria19
0.jpg This morning my lovely boy Eddie went to heaven.  I did everything I could for him but he had cancer of the liver and spleen.  I don't know what to do...he was my baby and best friend.  We went on outings everyday.  My heart is broken.  If love could have kept him alive he would have lived forever.
Victoria robertson
Quote 0 0
Vivian_M1
Victorie- I am so sorry about losing your beloved Eddie. We too recently lost our dog Stella to cancer of the liver and spleen. 5 years ago we lost our first dog Irie to that terrible cancer as well.  It is a horrible disease especially since it is almost always too late by the time they are diagnosed.  Hugs to you.  I found this forum really helps. There are so many kind people on here and reading their stories of love for their beloved pets has helped me. It is going on 5 weeks for us since we had to say goodbye. The pain is still fresh but I find I don't cry as often. In time I hope to be able to look at a picture of her without bursting into tears. 

Vivian
Vivian M.
Quote 0 0
Bear_Bear
Victoria, you are in my thoughts.  I am so sorry about your loss of darling Eddie.  Twenty-four days ago I had my darling kitty Robin Adrian put to sleep and though some days I manage to have a moment of calm, my grief is still very deep.  As Vivian said, there are many kind people here who care about each other, and now you have a place to come where you will be understood.  Take care and bless you.
Robin Adrian "Little Bear"s Mom
Please sign my baby's guestbook?
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/ROBIN001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
AllysMom

Victoria,

I am so sorry for the loss of your Eddie.  His picture is adorable.  I lost my Ally to lung cancer 5 weeks ago and miss her every day.  She was a huge part of my life and she took a piece of my heart with her when she passed.  As Vivian said, cancer is a horrible disease and it seems we can't diagnose them until it's too late.  I know today will be especially hard for you, but know that you are in my thoughts.

Ally's Mom (Karen)

Quote 0 0