Cynchana
Today, I lost the sweetest girl in the most terrible way. She ran into the street when a speeding car just sped past and hit her. I wasn't home to witness the incident but a family member told me that the car didn't even bother to stop even when they tried chasing after it. I'm so angry and devastated that this happened. I don't know what to do. Whenever I think about her, I can only cry. I miss her dearly. I'm too scared to go home and not have her be there anymore.

Lovely, I'm so sorry. I wish I could have been there to stop this from happening.
Quote 0 0
jonancy
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl. What a tragedy, I don't know what to say except that my heart goes out to you and your family.

Take care,
Jonancy...Scooters mama
Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so, so sorry for the loss of your sweet girl Lovely, I hope your fond memories of her will help ease your pain over time, grieve for as long as you need, there is no time limit for grief. This was so sudden and I understand your fear of her not being home to greet you, but do know she is with you, she will always surround you with her love, she is still beside you, just in a different form.

Sending positive healing thoughts your way.

Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
ahartofilis
I am sorry for the loss of your girl. I am always saddened when a treasured companion is lost in such a tragic way. I hope that you find comfort here. What kind of pet was she? Weather canine, or feline, we all understand how it feels. There may be little to ease your pain right  now, yet knowing that others can relate to your situation may help you to not feel alone in your grief..........again, I am sorry for the loss of your precious girl..............Sincerely, Andrea.
Quote 0 0
Cynchana
Thank you all so much for your kind and supportive words, and I'm sorry for the losses of your loved ones.

Andrea, Lovely was an 8 year old dachshund. The most playful and friendliest little wiener dog. Anyone she met, she would quickly roll on her back begging to be petted. She actually used that roll over tactic to get whatever she wanted, especially when I would try to wake her up in the morning. She just wanted to stay snuggled up in her bed...

I miss her so much. I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. All I can think about is her, and I haven't stopped crying since. How did you handle that first night? It feels like a nightmare.
Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
bump
Quote 0 0