Forum

Author   Comment  
Nance1600

Reply with quote  #1 
It's been 13 weeks and I still cry every day. 12 wonderful years of 24/7 pure love, happiness & companionship just gone. Everything I do daily you're not here, holidays you're not here, thunderstorms that you were afraid of still come but you're not here to comfort. I'm sure 50 years wouldn't have even been enough. You were my world, my everything!!

Attached Images
jpeg IMG_0494.jpg (301.46 KB, 8 views)
jpeg IMG_0490.jpg (122.81 KB, 8 views)

SadLou

Reply with quote  #2 
I am so very sorry for your loss, I lost my beautiful cat of 12 years and he was my best friend, our families routine revolved around him, I'm so lost without him it has been a week and a bit I'm so broken, be gentle with yourself and sending big hugs to you

Reply with quote  #3 
Thank you. I'm so sorry for your loss as well. I'll keep you in my prayers as wellπŸ™πŸ™
CK1991

Reply with quote  #4 
Your dog was very beautiful. I’m sorry for your loss. I hope you will share more of your story. I lost two little dogs and am still grieving. I sympathize with you. Hugs to you!
CK
Nance1600

Reply with quote  #5 
Thank you. Sorry for your loss as well.πŸ™πŸ™ Losing a pet is so hard and a lot of people don't get that.
SugarBooger

Reply with quote  #6 
Nance: so sorry for you loss. I sit here wondering how long it will be before the pain subsides. We put our girl Sugar down Monday and she was also 12. I had her since she was 8 weeks old. I can’t seem to eat and last night I dreamt of her. I hope your pain also subsided very soon.
Nance1600

Reply with quote  #7 
I'm sorry to hear about your baby as well. I'm not sure when it gets easier because I still cry and especially when I start talking about her. I know it will eventually get a little better. I guess we are the type who love them beyond words. God bless you and I will keep you in my prayers as well. πŸ™πŸ™
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.