ClayabAmosforever19
With heavy heavy heart .My boy Amos got hit by car/truck . Tonite . He would have been 4 this Feb. I'm so hurt . My fault..how can I do this .I'm so sorry Amos .. Dad..:(.. my best friend..
Quote 0 0
Memories_of_Marmalade

Dear Clay,

I am so saddened to learn of your loss of your beloved "Amos." It is so obvious how much you loved your boy by the photo you shared with us of you & him here on the forum and in the words that you wrote in your post. On a side note my Grandfather's name was "Clay."

I was taken aback by seeing your photo, as you appear like such a very tough guy, and yet in the photo you have a smile that shows just how much you truly cherished you "Amos." You look like a kid holding a puppy on Christmas morning.

You can clearly tell that you loved "Amos" very much and would never, not ever, allow anything to hurt him. What occurred was an accident and almost each day on this forum, we read of those who have lost their beloveds due to unfortunate accidents. They seem to be unavoidable at times, even when a pet is being walked by someone, is secure on a harness, or slips out of a door, changes their pattern of behavior / routine all of the sudden (like when people are unloading groceries and they dart out into traffic) or due to a careless driver. Whatever happened? you would never allow your boy to be hurt on purpose. Please know that.

Kind regards & my sincerest condolences,
James
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Clay,

I am very sorry for your loss of your sweet Amos in a tragic accident. The sudden loss of a young pet is hard to accept and it is normal to feel guilt. But it is not your fault. Clearly you loved Amos very much and would never intentionally cause him harm. That is such a sweet picture of the two of you and it clearly shows the bond you had with each other.

It can help to post feelings, pictures and stories of your Amos here, if/when you feel like it. There are many compassionate and wonderful people here who understand the grief you are experiencing.

My condolences,
Jan
Quote 0 0
ClayabAmosforever19
James . Thanku never ever want harm to my boy ur right .. thanku for the kind words. It's surely gonna take time for me to get over this .. Amos and I I believe had the same thinking .. God I love him. And miss him so bad . Today has been really different at home ., Knowing this is how it's gonna be now without him . Looking out the window . Or getting up with me in morning . Just isn't right. .Thanku again. for responding .. Godbless Clay and Amos
Quote 0 0
ClayabAmosforever19
Thanku so much Jan. He truly was my best bud . So darn loyal to me . We surely had a special bond like no other . I'm so hurt that this happened . One min my boy was here . Next he's gone ... Why . Why. .. I feel like my fault.. thanku. Clay and Amos
Quote 0 0
ClayabAmosforever19
Thanku James . You are so right .. I loved Amos so much . And I know he loved me . He was by my side everywhere.. I miss him so bad . My house is not the same the emptiness.. this how life's gonna be now . And I hate it .. I'm so sorry Amos .. Daddy loves you .. Thanku James for responding.. godbless.. Clay and Amos
Quote 0 0
Jan_H
Clay,

I'm sure Amos loves you and wants you to be happy. Sadly there is no answer to your question "why?". It was a tragic accident. It was not your fault just like it was not Amos's fault. It was a horrible accident.

May time and happier memories bring you peace.
Jan
Quote 0 0