Timmymissu Show full post »
Timmymissu
He adored fiona he really enjoyed going there when we went on holiday today in work i kept my picture of him in my pocket and a curl of his fur xx love and miss you timmy you was my everything until we meet again save them licks for mummy xxx
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
Timmys mom,
Thanks so much for posting on Dali's thread.  I read your posts and am so sorry for the loss of your beautiful furchild Timmy.  Eight years is so short for your baby to be with you.  Dali was with me for 12 1/2 years and I feel so shortchanged.  They should all live longer than we do.  All of our pets are gifts from God, but sometimes we have that one special one that is a part of us, our soul, our heaven.  I tell everyone that I have lost a child, because I have.  Dali was my daughter just as Timmy your son.  Grieving for our furchildren can be just as devastating (or worse) than for a human.  I know I grieve for my girl more than I did even my parents (not meaning disrespect for my parents).  They are our children...There is no easy way to lose them.  Take care of yourself, for you and for your Timmy.  You will meet again...

Hugs to you and Timmy from me and my Dali

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Dalidog

Your Timmy is everywhere now...keep him in your heart, look for signs, and know that you will be reunited one day forever.  It is so hard to go on, I still remember every moment and I still break down and cry two years later.  Life is different, we are different now, they affected our lives in a wonderful way and now we have to know that the grief is worth the love.  I'm so sorry about Timmy, but just know the love never dies and that he will be there when the time is right.  Never let anyone tell you how to grieve, that is a personal thing that no one else understands.  Hugs to you and Timmy, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers and light a special candle for Timmy tonight at the candle lighting ceremony.  I'm sure Dali was there to greet him.

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
LUCYLULU
Susan~ I am so very sorry for your loss of Timmy. What a beautiful Golden! And how wicked to lose him so young. As Jody said, "It is just so hard being without them." I lost my golden Samantha aka Sam Dog @ 7 y/o. She seemed 'off' but the vet thought she had a bug-- no meds.  She died during the night. I never thought my heart could heal. Waited almost 6 years to even think of another dog. Then I had Lucy for over 14 years. The pain of losing them can be so intense at times, it's hard to even breathe. Some days I felt like I was choking. Couldn't stop crying. They are such an important part of our lives, it can feel so wrong, almost pointless to even get out of bed. We know that they're not there to start the day with us. The replay can be haunting too. 

All I can say is what others have said. Please try to go slow & be kind to yourself. Some days it may be a struggle to get through each hour. Keep talking to Timmy, write in a journal, plant a memorial tree, scream out loud if it helps. Do anything you can to make it through each day. Ask for & watch for signs. I have been fortunate to still get signs from Lucy-- to a song on the radio with unexplainable timing that I know it's 'from Lucy'. This morning a large red cardinal was so loud on a tree next to my head that I felt like it was talking. I saw lots of cardinals after Lucy passed. I had to stop feeding the birds for awhile-- long story. So to see & hear this bird-- was a moment of calm. If you can, be open to 'signs'. They can offer comfort. And come here often. We all understand how hard it is to be in the world without your boy. But he is with you...the love & your bond is too strong to just end. I wish you peace & healing. Hugs, Kasey
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Thankyou kasey and all you wonderful people xxx
Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
This site is so comforting i come on daily dali was soooò beautiful and everybodys fur baby is i love hearing from all you people you are all very special to me lucy send some pictures of your baby i bet she was soooo beautiful xx
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your visit on Wednesday, it is truly appreciated.

You mentioned how Timmy wouldn't wear any type of coat, Bella was the same, she hated wearing them, except for her raincoat, she would wear that without a fight as I think she realized it kept her dry. Not until the last couple of years did she accept wearing sweaters, I think she liked the warmth in her older age.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving, may the many and loving moments you and Timmy shared bring continued peace and healing to your heart and soul, may you feel the love your precious Timmy sends you deep in your heart.

In Friendship, Don

Quote 0 0
Timmymissu
Thankyou today is the best day i have had even though i think of him every day glad its winter so im not being in the garden he loved his garden digging away the little sausage and also eating my pegs lol love you timmy my best boy in the world xx
Quote 0 0