TyesMomma
I am so glad I found this site, I am so lost and numb and hurting so bad right now.
Yesterday morning I was awoken to my baby boy Tye crying beside the bed. He had never made a sound like that before, he was terrified. I found him trying to stand up, he couldn`t, his entire left side seemed to not work at all. his tongue was hanging out his left side and he couldn`t control it, he was staring at me wide eyed with absolute fear in his eyes. I wrapped him in a blanket, called the vet and my Dad. But my Dad couldn`t get here fast enough and my little man died in my arms. I can`t begin to describe how I feel. I have lost a cat before and it hurt, but this loss is totally devestating to me.

Tye was my shadow. he went everywhere with me, he slept under the covers with me, he was glued to me at every moment. He would cry if I left the room and he didn`t see me go, he would come running when I would call to him. He had to be touching me at all times. He used to play fetch with his toys, bring them upstairs at 4am with a chirpping that would tell me he was on his way with a toy. He thought he was half dog, half human, he barked (not lying) growled, drank from the toilet (put a stop to that fast) begged, borrowed and stole anything he could get. (food, toys, blankets, socks, my heart) He slept in the strangest positions and never failed to make me laugh and smile every single day. He was always beside me after my many surgeries, he was my guardian at all times.

The pain is so bad, so much worse than when I lost my girl Tasha. I can`t function, I cant stop crying, every time I turn around I expect him to be there. I feel sick, I can`t eat. His sister thinks I am nuts, she is very independant and won`t let me cuddle her. My daughter hates seeing me like this and when we are both together in the same room, we both break out crying. He was so much more than a pet and part of the family, he touched a part of me no one has ever been able to find. He is/was my heart and soul. I have never had a connection to anyone or anything like we had. I miss him so bad. I don`t know what to do, what to say. I am utterly heartbroken.

We buried him at my boyfriends place. beside his cat he lost last fall. They are no longer alone. We buried him with his favorite toys.

Quote 0 0
CK1991
Such a sweet kittty! I'm so sorry for all the pain you're going through. It sounds like you has such a special bond with Tye and that you were the centre of his universe. It is so very hard to lose that kind of beautiful relationship. I do understand and I feel so badly that you are going through this awful time. Please try and be gentle with yourself especially right now when everything hurts so bad. Although we never forget, it does get better but please do cry as much as you feel like. It's good to let out your grief - your daughter too. It's so nice that you buried him with his favourite toys. I believe he is very happy to know he was loved so much but his spirit will remain close and when you ready you will see a sign from Tye to know that he is okay (but worried about his mom) My belief is that one day you will see him again. I know it's not much comfort now though when the pain is so unbearable. I am thinking of you and sending hugs to you!
CK
Quote 0 0
CK1991
Just checking in to see how you are doing... I know this is such a terrible, painful time! Thinking of you,
Ck
Quote 0 0