rebeccaann28

I'm a wreck. I lost my love, Jack Pierre on Thursday.  I had him for 15 years and he was the sweetest baby. He gave me so much love and emotional support. He was my rock. Whenever I went through something tough, I would look at him and feel better. Where do I go for the comfort now? I look around and there are signs of him everywhere, but he's not there - just his stuff he left behind. I can't even remember my life without him. What am I going to do? I can't stand the emptiness in my heart. I'm tired of crying. Everyone says it gets easier and he is not suffering.. This doesn't make me feel better, I am suffering. Jack belongs with me. I miss him so much..

Quote 0 0
Polly
Rebeccaann28, I'm so sorry about the loss of your Jack Pierre. You're right when you say people telling you it will get easier and that Jack Pierre isn't suffering doesn't help you. It's so very raw and painful for you right now, it's only been 3 days and I understand the pain you're feeling. I understand that yearning you have for him. 

Your boy was with you for a long time; you shared 15 years of unconditional love and it's going to take time for your heart to heal. I'm so sorry that you're suffering...that's the price we pay for loving such sweet, innocent beings. 

Give yourself time. I know it's so hard seeing the empty house...him not being there, and my heart goes out to you. But you're not alone. Everyone here understands your pain, your grief. This will be your comfort. It is truly a wonderful place. Everyone here has lost a precious baby, and we will help you through this. There are so many kind, gentle people who will listen to you and comfort you.

You are in my thoughts tonight. 

May Jack Pierre rest in peace.

Polly
Quote 0 0
tikibarb

There are no words to make you feel better.  I share your grief and know how you feel.  I lost my precious bot Ted on 7/7.  Everyone goes through the motions until they feel better and it does happen.  This site can be a great help to you because it does help to be able to vent to people who truly understand your pain.  Your precious Jack Pierre is at the Bridge and I have no doubt my beloved Ted was there to greet him.  Some people think I am crazy but I have to beleive that I will see him again.  That is how I get through.

Barbara Lyngarkos
My Beloved Ted 8/7/2005 - 7/7/10
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/TED001/Resident.htm
Quote 0 0
judylinn
I am sooo very sorry about Jack Pierre. it is such a time of agony when you lose your beloved baby. There is no quick way through it. Your grief and pain, shows the depth of your love for him. just allow yourself to cry out the pain, that is healing. It's been 7 weeks for me, and I still cry everyday, but I do better all the time. It is still so fresh for you. What got me through, was coming here for support. the people here, understand what you are going through. we all have had that deep love for our furbabies...so we understand. we will help you through it. I have been here everyday since.
when you are ready, there are things you can do, as a little memorial for Jack. for me it was planting flowers, a tree, and little memorial service.
Did you also know that on mondays here on this site, is a candlelight ceremony. you can sign up for it and the service is beautiful. I only sobbed through it, but I found it helpful.
3 days is such a short time...when you are able, tell us about Jack.  my prayers are with you during this so painful time. Judy
Quote 0 0
jen2010

l am so sorry  for your loss l understand how much pain you are feeling right now thinking of you  jen xxx

Quote 0 0
rebeccaann28

Thank you for the kind words and support. I've never joined anything like this before. It's nice to see complete strangers so caring.

Quote 0 0
judylinn

It's because we understand the deep grief that you are going through. we know how much it hurts, and we will be here for you too, as others have been here for us. Judy

Quote 0 0