heartsick
Many of you know me. Many of you do not.
My babies are my children and they are who keep
me breathing with a reason to get up everyday.

My sweet Little Lancelot - Lance - was being cared for
by me every 2 - 4 hours around the clock. I just went
in to check on him and feed him and give him his meds
and he is gone.

He spent the whole day with me yesterday.
I kept him in his blanket and fed him his hay,
and dandelion greens, and carrots with the greens on top -
while he was on my bed with me.

Many people think bunnies do nothing and just sit there and eat and poop-
they do -
However they are the sweetest and most loving of little creatures in the world.

My bunnies give kisses, and they give Love and I LOVE them.

These pictures are of my Lance in my lap just yesterday.
He is warm and snug and very much Loved.

My car just burned to ashes and I was in it - it is a miracle I got out - so said the police as the doors did not open without a crowbar -

I just lost my Dad barely 10 weeks ago -

Now my sweet precious little Lance is with him and his sister Nori and his brother Arthur.

Of course Bear is with them all.

My heart is so shattered right now.

Thank you for listening to me once again.

Susan (heartsick)

Lance on Mommy's scarf.jpg 

Lance in his Tartan Hat-smaller.jpg 

LANCE -.jpg 

Little Lance with Mommy and Lots of LOVE-SMALLER - THIS.jpg 

Lance with Mommy 11-4-2014-smaller.jpg 
Quote 0 0
Dalidog
So sorry for your loss.  Your bunny is precious.  I don't know how you endure so much in such a quick time.  Just know they are altogether and you will see them again.  I hope you can find some peace.  We all here know just how hard it is.  HUGS

Dali, as much a daughter as any human...  pure love
Until we meet again

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DALI003/Resident.htm

Quote 0 0
Jimbo106
Very sad for you Susan. I learned more about bunnies from the stories of Arthur, Nori and Lancelot than I knew before. They are all so sweet. None of them could have had a better Mom!

Much love.

Jim
Quote 0 0
GrievingHannah
Oh Susan, I am so sorry.  If there is anything I can do, please let me know...you helped me so much after Hannah died when I was inconsolable.

Again, I am truly sorry.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.
Lee (Mack's and Hannah's and Heidi's and Janie's dad)

Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Quote 0 0
loft2111
Hi Susan,
So sorry for your loss, every animal is like a child, dog, cat, bunny, it makes no difference. Lance is so adorable and you did everything you could. My thoughts are with you
Little man's mom
Quote 0 0
MurphysMom_0831
Oh Susan, I'm so sorry you lost Lance. He is adorable. Bunnies are so precious and so loveable. You've been such a help to so many of us and yet you're going through so terribly much. Sometimes life is incredibly unfair, especially to those who do so much good and give so much love. Our babies truly are what keeps us going and give life true meaning. Again, I'm so sorry for your loss of precious Lancelot. Murphy was waiting to welcome him to the Bridge and will take good care of him.

Blessings,
Murphy's Mom (Kathryn)
"Sometimes there is a dog who is so special, he is able to wrap himself so completely around your heart it is impossible to tell where you begin and he ends."  For My Beloved Murphy, 08/31/2004 - 06/18/2014

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/MURPH121/Resident.htm

http://s327.photobucket.com/user/kathrynbrown1626/library/?sort=6&page=1
Quote 0 0
danzey
Susan...........I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am to hear about your baby.  How lucky you are to have in your heart.  I can't image what he thought about having you? You can be sure he's bragging now;D.  I have this thing about wanting people to know that our babies mattered.  They aren't just dogs, cats, bunnies, birds, etc.  They mattered and they always will (because they existed), and they continue to in our hearts............danzey 
Quote 0 0
animal_qwackers
Hi, Susan,

I don't know you, but had to write and tell you I am so sorry to hear about your darling baby, Lance. Oh, my, he was such a beautiful bunny. I adore rabbits, they are such cuddly, adorable fluff balls. Lance looks such a cutie.

The price we have to pay for loving our babies so much is that they will leave us at some stage and saying goodbye is gut-wrenching. I have said goodbye to two of my own this year and there are times when the desperation and torture is unbearable. I know I made the right choice by them as I couldn't bear to see them suffer, but at the moment, life has no meaning without them.

Lance will be at the Bridge now, no doubt having the time of his life and he'll wait patiently for you. I hope, as time passes, you can find comfort and peace after all the turmoil and anguish.

Heartfelt thoughts coming your way.

Wendy

“Death ends a life, not a relationship.” – Jack Lemmon

Solly, Gonzo, Daisy-Mae, Ebony, Jerry, Tigger, Bonnie, Suzy, Cleo, Spike, Sooty, and Tibby – dazzling lights that will never fade. Adored, cherished, I was privileged to know you all. Until we meet again, my beautiful babies. Bowls of love and cuddles, your ever-loving, devoted Mummy xxxxxxxxxx

Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Dear Susan, I am so sorry. Sweet lovely little Lance....Bear will show him around, and what to do next.

I am so sorry you were in that car accident-thing. I suppose your car is totalled? You were lucky -for your sake and your babies -to get out of that alive. All my love and blessings to you. xx
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
MattiesMom10
So sorry for your loss Susan. All fur animals are our fur baby's. Lance is so beautiful. Know your not alone will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Lance knows his momma loves him :)

Hugs to you
MattiesMom10
Susan Turner
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Susan, I am so sorry for your little Lance having to leave you. They are our kids and the loss is so profound. You have had alot of losses as have I and I know how deep that pain is. Bear and your dad welcomed him with open arms...so he is still with family...Blessings to you...Judylinn
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
Susan I am so sorry for the loss of Lance. You are such a wonderful mother and a wonderful friend. I hope you find peace in knowing that little Lance is with Bear & your Dad .
Quote 0 0
my2girls
I am so sorry for your loss of Lance. I love the pictures you posted of him and you. Our pets are so precious to us. God bless you
Quote 0 0
Katel
Oh I'm so sorry you lost your precious Lance.  You have had enough loss in your lifetime.
My prayers are with you Susan.

Kate 
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Thank you so very much to ALL of you.

These past few months have been tortuous for me -
I was in my car when it caught on fire and nearly did not get out-
A few weeks later, very suddenly, I lost my Dad. Then just a few
weeks later little Lance left me.
I have been quietly beginning to get my life back together.

This is little Lance.
Lance 3-15-2010.jpg 

This is little Lance in his Tartan Cap.

Lance in his Tartan Hat-smaller version.jpg 

My parents and me at their anniversary. They were married for 58 years and together for 64 years. It has been a huge blow to both my Mom and Me!

Mommy and Daddy's 50th Anniversary -smallest version.jpg 

Thank you ALL so much!!
Quote 0 0