Dasiiy

Darcy was my pet dog my little lamb tail I have put down on 24 August 2013 because she was barking in my mum garden Stoke on Trent neabrough complain So feeling sad didn't want replacement Darcy I decide I ready adopt Cat first cat I had looked didn't chose me So thought may reson why at cat didn't chose me then there two cats I was first choice chose one cat but both cats chose me So took both home to my mum house called Sydnee and Annbel I have flat in Rickscote Stafford but won't let take cats with me because I put Darcy down so give up notice on flat and living with my mum and my brother Francis waiting for new Summer house to come so Sydnee and Annbel be going in it with open window in day and night time be in there cat shed. Sydnee and Annbel help me get thought Darcy die even she did hate cats but she got sisters cats now when rain one day could not find Sydnee anywhere think might run off went down to garden at end Summer house Sydnee was sleep Darcy old Kennel I just could stop laughing cat in Dog kennel so brought Dog kennel both Sydnee and Annbel sleep in new dog kennel in the cat shed.
I always miss my Darcy my beloved pet dog but Sydnee and Annbel keep me busy every 24 August I put flowers in Darcy garden to Rember her.
Darcy die on 24 August 2013 my beloved pet dog and my little lamb tail
v.Shaw
Quote 0 0
September
It is wonderful that your new fur babies, Sydnee and Annabelle, have bought you so much happiness and laughter after your sadness of loosing your Darcy. And you say they chose you, so they must be very special to you. The date of 24th August 2017 was when my darling rabbit, Timothy, died so it's a very sad date for both of us.

It is very nice that you remember Darcy every year with flowers. Darcy will be with you always, and she probably whispered to Sydnee to go sleep in her kennel to make you laugh!

Xx

"The pain I feel now is the happiness I had before. That's the deal"      C.S. Lewis
Quote 0 0
Dasiiy
Thanks you Sorry about lost of your rabbit Timothy isn't easy cope lost of the pet but Sydnee and Annbel always keep me busy as bee when weather bad have go in house keep warm when snow but I plan for Summer now. When it Summer come I water the flowers. So once again sorry for your lost rabbit Timothy.
v.Shaw
Quote 0 0