oscar1
My 9 month old beautiful ginger kitten went out for his night stroll as always with his big sister, when a car his him and left him at the side off the road all alone. All night not even to stop and take him to the vet to get check to save him. Some one broke my heart 2 days ago I had to walk outside to find my kitten across the road from my home all alone hurt in an awful way. The most touching thing his sister licked his head like she said goodbye broke my heart. People have no heart to do what they do to a poor defenseless little soul like his he was way to young to go. And I'll miss him so much. I love you baby you was mummy's little man ♡

Quote 0 0
MyBella
I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet young boy, to lose him the way you did must be so heartbreaking, I am so sorry you have to go through this.
I hope in time you are able to use your fond memories of him to help ease your pain. You are in our thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely, Don & Vera
Quote 0 0
oscar1
It is so heart breaking, thank you for your kind words my heart goes out to you I read your story about your sweet Bella remember all the amazing memories your created and the fun times you shared there's the moments that make me smile and that stop me from always crying he was and amazing little man and she sounded like such and amazing lady my thoughts are with you ♡

Many thanks for your kind words Paige x
Quote 0 0