Forum

Author   Comment  
TheJackal300

Reply with quote  #1 
I don't really know how to use a forum. I have never posted on one before. I just wanted to tell someone the story of my little girl, Willow. My life was better with her in it. I took her to the vet once on Thursday and twice on Friday. She was so brave and I was so proud of her as she fought as hard as she could but her kidneys gave out. She died Friday night and I buried over in the mountains as high up as could on Saturday. She loved to climb, the higher the better. Thank you for taking the time to read this.
Jan_H

Reply with quote  #2 
I am very sorry for your loss. Willow must have been a very special girl. I know what you mean that our lives were better with our sweet friends. I hope happy memories help ease your pain.
Phxkat

Reply with quote  #3 
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m new to this kind of forum thing. But I needed to talk to some people who understand what I’m going through. I think you are in a good place to talk and find understanding also. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Steve

Reply with quote  #4 
I’m so sorry for your loss. I’m new to this kind of forum thing. But I needed to talk to some people who understand what I’m going through. I think you are in a good place to talk and find understanding also. Thank you for sharing your story with us.

Steve

Reply with quote  #5 
Hi TheJackal300,

I’m so so sorry for the loss of your little girl, Willow. I am new here too. I lost my baby boy, Bubby (real name Milo) on Thursday. He too passed away from kidney failure. Our situations sound very similar. I’m absolutely heartbroken and devastated as Bubby was my son, my hero, my warrior, my protector, my love. His light was so brightly lit and now it’s dim in our house.

Tomorrow will be one week since his passing and it’s the most time him and I have been apart. It seems so unreal. It’s hard to think that I won’t get more time with him. He would have been 10 in July.

You are here with people who understand, who feel the pain you feel, the sadness, the endless tears. It’s been comforting to be on here although I wish none of us had to be here.

Please know you’re in my thoughts,
Jackie

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

TheJackal300

Reply with quote  #6 
I am sorry to hear about Your baby boy Bubby (real name Milo). He sounds very special. I know what you mean about it being so dim around the house. Let's try to look around the house and see a wonderful memory that our furry buddies brought us, and smile. I know that may be hard for both of us now, but let's try. I too wish none of us had to be on here but I'm glad that we can find some support here.
Jcunnane

Reply with quote  #7 
Hi TheJackal300,

That's what I've been trying to do. I've been trying to remember all the good times and how lucky I have been to have had Bubby in my life for 10 years. It's been very hard but I'm trying to put one foot forward, one second at a time. 

It's been really difficult watching his sister/littermate, Lola grieve for him. She's been laying on the shirt I last held him in since the day he passed. She loved him so much. I have to admit he wasn't the nicest to her in the big brother kind of ways but it was still her brother and a tight bond.

Hope you're doing ok. Like you said it's hard, but our babies wouldn't want us to be sad forever.

Bubby's (Milo) Mommy - Always & Forever My Little Man 💜

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.