julieandfurbabies Show full post »
julieandfurbabies
My darling baby girl.  Not one day goe's by when I don't miss you.  Life will never be the same again.  I love you so much and always will.  This is the third Christmas without you....I miss my little lap dog so much   You were my soul mate  Please come and visit me in my dreams soon x
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
heartsick
With love always from us to you
My very dear friend.

Susan

[image]

230982_5703136842_733146842_196453_1051_n[1].jpg         Gemma paws.jpg              gemmathejanner.jpg
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
 Oh Susan thank you my friend.  I can't stop crying right now and its 4 hours until everybody sees the new year in. This is the most difficult time without you my baby girl because you aren't here.  I hate seeing another year in knowing that you won't be sharin it with me.  Its my Birthday tomorrow  Please come and visit me in my dreams that would be the nicest Birthday prezzie.  I miss you so much my baby girl.  I will never get used to you not being here beside me. You would be sitting on my lap right now......my little lap dog.....my soul mate.  Happy New Year at the rainbow Bridge baby girl. Make sure you wait for me....one day we will be together again x  
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
jj
hi Julie
I wish I was there to hold you as you cry. I feel everything you do, for me its for my precious Beauty, we can't believe they are not here. My friend, I am here with you in your gut wrenching sorrow, you and Gemma will be together, they say life is short, well its seems awful long to me when you want nothing but to be reunited with your baby, your soul mate.

I pray that Gemma comes and lays next to you in your sleep and fills your dreams with her loving presence and continues enfold you in her wonderful grace for your entire birthday.

For everything its worth, Happy birthday my friend and please give Gemma a kiss and hug for me when you hold her in your dreams.

Love
jj
Quote 0 0
AnnBeni
HI Julie    I am so sorry you are in so much pain. I know you miss Gemma so much. I hope in 2014 the sweet memories of Gemma will give you peace. I hope you dream of her tonight. It has been 21 months for me since I loss my Beni Baby. I have only seen her once since her passing. I hope I will dream of her tonight too.My heart go out to you. Happy Birthday .
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Julie you and Gem have been in my thoughts so very much lately.
I know your birthday was Happy and Gemma was there but it
wasn't quite what you wanted - I know.
I love you my Very Dear Friend.

I wish for you this New Year -
Whatever it is you wish for yourself,
Much Love Always,
Susan
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Blessings Julie, and to sweet little Gemma, from me, and Misty.
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Almost seven years and I still miss my baby girl.   It never really gets better, you just tuck the grief away deep inside of you.
Love Julie x
Quote 0 0