BJCruz
Copper my little buddy. You passed away 2 days ago. It wasn't fair. You were attacked by coyotes and I wasn't there this time to protect you. I never knew that when we got you that you would be my world. You're my best friend and Christmas just isn't Christmas without Santa's little helper running around with the kids. My heart is broken. I love and miss you so much. I miss your snuggles, I miss your toe nails clicking on the tile floor, I miss seeing how happy you were when I got home from work, I miss your snoring at night, most of all I miss how much you loved that damn squeaker pig. I miss you Cooper. This hurts so bad. I know it will get better but right now it doesn't seem like it. Copper, you are and will always be my little buddy and best friend. If people would treat friendships and love others the way you did, the world would be a better place. Rest easy Copper. Daddy loves you.
Quote 0 0
Charlies_Mom
BJCruz:
I am very sorry for your loss of Copper. The unexpected is such a shock. Thank you for the picture of Copper, he has a cute face!

I understand how hard it is I just lost Charlie about 2 weeks ago. Sending hugs.

Charlie's mom
Breckie
Quote 0 0
BJCruz
Thank you. It's really hard right now. But I know it will get better. Im hurt physically and emotionally. I really appreciate the love sent our way.
Quote 0 0
Paulcougar1964
Hello BJ,

I'm so sorry to hear about Copper - we lost our Mickey four months ago. Police and vets initially thought a person killed him, but a forensic vet believes he was killed by a coyote. Your Copper is a beautiful boy, I know you miss him terribly. I hope you find some comfort in this site, and that you love for Copper and memories of him eventually bring you to peace. Lots of people here understand what you are probably feeling, it can be helpful to be in the presence of others who are grieving as you are...

Paul
Quote 0 0