Chase
I'd first like to start off by saying I feel comfortable being around a community that has gone through the samething. My little buddy died on Monday. He was my little buddy because I'm so big and he was so little. His name was chase. Chase got hit by a car. Head first. I loved him so much he was my favorite dog in all my dogs I've ever had. Trying not to cry in class when your girlfriend texted you your not even 1 year old puppy is gone. It's hard not to cry in class being a 17 year old 6'6 boy. He had a extra special spot in my heart. I feel like I can't function properly without his little bark. I dug his grave and filled it by hand. Why did he have to go? I'm so sad off and on. I would really appreciate advice. Thank you
Quote 0 0
Baileysbro
So sorry for your loss.  My dog passed away Tuesday night.  So I share your grief. 

I have sleepless nights and I cry all the time and I'm older than you. 

They say it gets better in time. 
Bailey
October 31, 2002 - April 19, 2016 10:25 P.M.
My best friend, my companion, my love

[e8de4bc1-77ae-4da2-9834-109b68b6cda8]

[Paws-for-the-News-Grieving-the-loss-of-a-pet] 
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I wish I could agree on the time thing.  My Molly left me at Thanksgiving and I am still crying day and night for her. 

You LOVED that baby and you lost him-------that is reason enough to grieve, age doesn't matter.  I am pleased to hear of a young person who is so sensitive.  Don't let anyone take that away from you.

Take care of yourself and I will hold you close in my heart.
Puppy.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0