Jmtcn Show full post »
Jmtcn
Death came too quickly for poor Lily and too much trauma for you. I had time to say goodbye to my little boy and I think it’s easier that way. I feel so bad for you and your sweet dog. I know what it feels like to feel broken. Here’s a big hug to you. I really am sorry. All we can do is allow the emotions to come up and release them. We can all hold hands together to get through this.
Quote 0 0
Jmtcn
I just tried to go out with my daughter and grandson and hoped it would cheer me up. It didn’t. I was so intensely sad and I wish I could just stay home all the time. I can’t act happy and I resent that I have to. My cat has been through some serious emotional stuff in my life and now I can’t bear to feel this pain. I knew it would be bad but I didn’t realize just how much. I want him back. This is too much.
Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Hi,
I know what you mean. I just want my little Lily back and things the way they used to be.
Nothing seems to help does it?
Time is just dragging.
I hope your sadness will ease up soon.
Liz
Quote 0 0
Jmtcn
Thanks so much. I hope you’re hanging in there. Why does life have to be so hard sometimes? The sadness is engulfing.
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
I am so sorry that any of us have to endure the awful pain of losing our babies. At times it truly feels like a sledgehammer hits me in the gut and it paralyzes me. Some days are better than others, but not a single day goes by without my babies being the first thing I think about when my eyes open and the last thing I think about before falling asleep. My life will never be the same. The longing to have them and hold them is exhausting. Hang in there. This too shall pass, it'll get a little bit easier as each day passes. Knowing there is a network of caring people such as everyone here is very therapeutic and is a tremendous help to get through each awful day until they don't feel so awful anymore.
Quote 0 0
Jmtcn
To my little boy,
It’s been a month since I’ve written about you. I haven’t been able to write because I feel shattered. I now have a blanket with your picture at the end of my bed just like you used to lay there. I am so alone without you my baby. For 18 years it was always you and me. The people in my life don’t compare to you. I want you back! I cry every time I am alone. July 14th I said my last goodbye. The look of trust in your eyes tears me apart every day. I am so sorry....so very sorry. I love you baby. Always will.
Quote 0 0