Marleyimissyou
I'm utterly devastated, crying hours and praying for you be back in my arms. I'm so sorry I wasn't there, you were so special to me and all of us. My only little family came in you, a sweet Black & White beautiful angel. I'm so angry at God right now! I hate myself for not searching for you last night, I knew in my heart something was wrong because you weren't beside me on the bed. I'm gonna miss your kisses when we wake up in the morning, every time we set eyes, when I walk in the door, and at the top of the stairs.

When we found your lifeless body early this morning, I knew you were leaving your body. Oh my god why, why, damn you!?!?
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0
godiva
I am so sorry you're hurting. I feel the gut wrenching pain in your words and I am so terribly sorry.

Please know that you don't have to be alone in this. We hear you, we understand.

Much love,
~ Becky
Quote 0 0
Marleyimissyou
Thank you Becky for kind words to me. It hurts so very bad. This time yesterday I got call that Marley could not be helped and has passed on. I feel so much guilt for not ensuring he was in the house before going to bed. He wondered and had a seizure. My husband found him early yesterday morning in a neighbors lawn at the last stages of his seizure. My husband is returning back to work today and I'll be left here with this guilt and pain. Just when I think I have no more tears more come rolling down. We had a beautiful bond Marley & I, one that I will never ever forget.
- Ana (Marleys momma)
Quote 0 0