wayne
Bandit was such a sweet little ferret . I will miss him always. I tried so hard to make him well and happy.
I changed my life so I could be at home to take care of him. I had to give meds in the morning and evening .
I miss the times I would hold him and rock him while he would sleep on my chest.
Bandit never leaves my thoughts I even dreamef of him last night .
My Bandit, thankk you for the time we shared I watched videos of you and realized you had stopped playing .
I'm sorry if I kept you here to long I loved you and just couldn't let you go until I tried everything. I didn't know
You had cancer I hope to see you again someday .
My Love for you is eternal my sweet little angel.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
I'm so sorry Wayne that your little Bandit crossed the bridge.  But I think he will find ways to make you feel his spirit so you will know he is around you and that he's okay.  Love is real.  It's like the air and you can't see it but you know it's there because you can feel it.  Especially
this pure kind of love as between a person and an animal friend.   It is as real and unblemished as anything could ever be.  I know you miss your darling ferret and the pain right now is a nightmare.   Everyone here is experiencing it on some level.  I just lost my beautiful cat Purrfect to irritable bowel disease and I am in very bad grief too.  It's really hard but it's because we love them so much.
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
By the way, Bandit is just adorable.  His beautiful little face is filled with intelligence and mischief too.  He looks
like he could really make you laugh  I can see how much you love him.  What a sweet little fella.   Thank you for
sharing his photograph.
Quote 0 0
wayne
Thank you , he was so sweet never bit me . Sorry about your kitty too. Bandit had diarrhea a lot I thought it was ibd.I guess it was the adrenal disease or the lymphoma .
Quote 0 0
AnnieBirdseed
Oh I am so sorry that he suffered with diarrhea too.  Their poor little behinds get sore and it's difficult to clean them without hurting them although I did get fairly good at it finally with Purrfect.  There's something called "Earth Bath Grooming Wipes" and they really did get rid
of fecal odor.  They are a Godsend.  Also, "Nature's Miracle Stain and Odor Remover" - I buy it by the gallon and transfer small amounts to a spray bottle.  It gets rid of everything.  It's an enzyme cleaner of some kind - all natural etc.   I miss my sweet little Prince with all my heart.
I can hardly believe he's gone.  He died March 27th here in his home.  He was put to sleep while I held his head and told him he was a good
boy.   I would have given anything to not have to do that but there was no other way to stop the pain and suffering.  He was hurting and he
was starting to get pretty scared too.  I couldn't leave him suffer that way.  But oh boy do I miss that darling cat.  I call him my "little prince."  He was handsome.
Quote 0 0
wayne
Today was better I'm still missing him so bad . I've been goung out rideing my bicycle its been helping . I can't harsly stay
Around this house without Bandit to take care of just seems like a part of me is gone. I may never be the same again . I hnow what you mean sometimes I forget he's gone that's how bad I can't believe it at times. My worst times is when I wake up then the reality hits me again
Quote 0 0
wayne
I just hate coming home . I stay gone all the time without Bandit here its so lonely . He slept most of the time but I was always checking on him . And I miss holding him rocking him I smell his octipus hideout and it smells like him . I just feel so lost .I thought I was getting over this . The lump in my chest is back . I never want another pet I can't deal with it when they leave me.
Quote 0 0
julieandfurbabies
Im so very sorry for the loss of your fur baby xxx

Love Julie x
Quote 0 0
wayne
Thank you Julie ,
The poems and pics are cool.your little pup sounded like a lot of fun .
Although I was hopeing this pain would eventualy go awY.
Quote 0 0