Licoop2
Today I brought my Lily’s ashes home. I held her urn and sobbed.
Liz
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Profile Picture

Dear Liz,

I am so so sorry for the loss of your sweet, adorable Lily, oh my goodness is this such a beautiful photo of your Lily. Lily has the most softest, loving eyes ever, such a beautiful girl.

I hope having Lily's ashes home brings a bit of peace to your heart, I know it did for me when I got my little girl's ashes back, to have your girl home again where she belongs hopefully brings some comfort to you.

Sending our most positive, healing thoughts your way, along with our wishes for such peace to always find your broken heart.
May the beautiful love and light that is your Lily always be felt so deeply in your heart.
I am so, so sorry for your loss.

Sincerely, Don & Vera

Image result for pooh in my heart forever quotes
Quote 0 0
Purzel
Liz,

I am so sorry for your loss. Don is so right, Lily was so sweet and adorable. I remember when I received Max's ashes I sobbed as well but also felt peace inside because he was in some way home again with me. I put up a lovely corner in his room with many pictures of him, I go there often to think of him and fill my heart with the good memories and the love that will always stay until eternity.

My good thoughts are with you
Silvia (with Max forever in my heart)

[hundi]

Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Thank you for your kind words. Having Lily home is a comfort, I can hold her and talk to her, but oh I miss my funny little girl so much.
Liz
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Receiving the ashes home is a really hard milestone. Give yourself real credit for getting through it, Liz.

The grief journey is a difficult world of sorrow, sadness and tears, and the early days are ridiculously hard. My heart goes out to you very deeply. 

Lily is just beautiful. I'm so sorry for your loss! Hugs to you!
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
JennyTeddy
Liz,

I’m so deeply sorry for the loss of your precious baby Lily 💔 my heart breaks for you. 😞Lily is so beautiful and beyond adorable. That face, 💛those eyes are just so sweet. 💕 Picking up your babies ashes is so painfully hard. I remember when I received a call from the vet that Teddy’s ashes were ready to be picked up. I never thought there would be a day the last time I picked up Teddy it would be his ashes. 💔 I couldn’t even get a word out with crying and I remember when she came around the corner with a white box that carried Teddy’s ashes in his urn and clay paw print. I started crying I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore. It’s so so hard and my heart goes out to you. You and Lily will be in my thoughts. Sending you warm hugs and comfort. 💛🐾
If love could have saved you, you would have lived forever.

Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
Liz, the day I picked up my Max's ashes I broke down in the vets office and then sat and sobbed in the car for a long while. It was confirmation he will never again greet me at the door when I get home. When I picked up Bailey I held it together but only until I got in my car. Having them home once again does give me some sense of relief. My heart goes out to you, it's terrible that we have to go through this pain. 
Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Hi,
Thank you all for your support. Having you talk about your wonderful pets, and how they touched your lives, with unconditional love, is something we all can relate to. The loss and the emptiness is so overwhelming. My Lily had not been sick, so losing her so quickly, was a shock. I have another dog at home, Cooper, a golden retriever, and we are trying to comfort one another.
Our pets give us so much joy, and I know they will remain in our hearts forever.
Liz
Quote 0 0
MAlcindor
  • "You will lose someone you can't live without, and your heart will be badly broken, and the bad news is that you never completely get over the loss of your beloved. But this is also the good news. They live forever in your broken heart that doesn't seal back up. And you come through. It's like having a broken leg that never heals perfectly - that still hurts when the weather gets cold, but you learn to dance with the limp."
    Anne Lamott  
Quote 0 0
Chinadoll
Liz, I am so sorry for your loss, picking up the ashes is both difficult and comforting. I read about your little Lily, the picture is so sweet, so beautiful. I know how hard this journey is, I want you to know we are all here to help if we can. CHF, such a terrible disease, I lost both my dogs to it. My little chihuahua 'China Doll' passed suddenly also.she was diagnosed with a 'slightly' enlarged heart, but for months she did fine, no symptoms, no coughing, no breathing problems. Then one day, she seemed to be having an unusual noise when she breathed, I went to the vet immediately. Oxygen tent, a catheter to drain fluids, etc. She was gone in 3 hours. So I was in shock like you as to how fast it went. My other dog lived for 9 months on medication and he was 17 yrs old. Your Lily is so pretty, and I can tell how much you loved her and how strong the bond is between you and her. I know that bond can never be lost, we will be with them again. I'm here if you need help, God bless you and I pray for peace and comfort in the weeks and months ahead. Blessings to you. 

Bringing the ashes home really helped me, it gave me some comfort. I talk with them every day, light candles, honor them. All these little fur angels are so precious.
Charlie
Quote 0 0
MyBabyX10
Liz is your Lily a Shih Tzu she’s the same color as our little boy we lost 2 nights ago 😢😢😢😢😢 I’m sorry for your loss!
DDS
Quote 0 0
Licoop2
Hi,
Lily is a white and tan cocker spaniel.
So adorable, just like your little boy.
Liz
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Chinadoll, i'm hoping having my Rookie's ashes will give me comfort. I think I have a memorial picture picked out, and would really like to make a nice shadow box with his collar, favorite ball, and last bandana he wore. Anything to honor him!
Quote 0 0