Zoebeanmom Show full post »
Millie18
Zoebeanmom,

Anger has been my go-to emotion throughout this sucky process. I too, as Lynn commented, will come here just to read when I don't feel like saying anything. I can relate and know what others are going through, and many times that in itself helps. I haven't posted in a few days because I just didn't have it in me to do so.

I know it's hard to love on your kitties right now because you probably feel like you have nothing left to give after losing your soul dog. Everything will feel like a chore. Life can feel like one big chore. Getting up in the morning, eating, sleeping is close to impossible during those 1st few weeks. You need time to grieve so you can make room in your heart to let your kitties in emotionally. It's a difficult process. You will get there, but you will need time to heal. Try to be gentle with yourself.

Sending strength and hugs to you and your kitties.
Diana

Mom to Millie, Roman, Snoopy & step sister to O'Boy
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m so sorry, the pain is unbearable. I have thoughts like yours for those sayings as well,
17 years she was your everything, than in matter of minutes it’s gone and you’re lost. You’re grieving the loss of your child and I don’t know a more excruciating pain than that.
She picked flowers? That makes me smile. My girl liked to nibble on them.
If it’s not to personal I’d love to see the urn. My baby is still in the original and I’m beginning to feel I should do something better than that,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0
Zoebeanmom
I`m trying to get pics but who cares really,all I know is,I`m broken inside.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I care, I’d love to see a picture of who shared your life for so many years. I’m not very good with all the ways to locate pictures and post them but I may be able to help,,,,,
Quote 0 0
Sil
Zoebeanmom,

Angry, sad, guilt everyone of us has experienced one or all.  I was sad and felt so much guilt - still do.  My beloved male doggie, Sol was my "unconditional loving shadow".  When he was diagnosed, I knew that our time was limited.  We both fought for a whole year.  And, I was never prepared for "that day", but "that day" came anyways.....
What I'm trying to tell you is, "that day" has been the worst day for every one here. This forum has "validated" my pain, and I know, that I am not alone.  Sending you strength.  
Quote 1 0
aliciasimon
Zoebeanmom,
I'm so sorry for your loss. 
Your post touched me because it is exactly how I felt - my life ended.  It's been 20 days and I see her sweet face everywhere I go.  I am incredibly pissed off at God. I just keep saying "why did you do this".  If a person had intentionally hurt my dog, I would be putting my hands on them, ripping their face off.  When it's God, Fate, Nature or whatever doing the harm, there is no one to address for the wrong.  I have been doing many things to cope.  Working out like a fiend, playing my music as loud as it goes not caring if the noise bleed bothers anyone.  Drinking at night.  I'm in AA and so that's especially bad, I relapsed over this.  I got back on the wagon yesterday because it doesn't solve anything, nor even makes me feel better while doing it.  In my desperation to fill the void, I bought a small dog Saturday morning.  She's great and I'm starting to bond with her but I know it's a rebound thing.  I knew I would do this and that it might be a mistake but yet could not stop myself.  She's a sweet girl and I will do my best by her.
It helps me to be here among people that understand the depth of my pain.
I wish some peace for you.
Toni

Mom to Penny and Charlie
Quote 1 0
Rookiesmama
When you're ready, I'd love to see a picture as well. I know we're all sharing pictures of animals no longer (physically) with us, but to see them so happy and loved makes me feel happy. 😊
Quote 0 0
Zoebeanmom
Thanks for interest in pics,I have some of her urn and a beautiful throw my bff had made for my bed,I would love to share them(Tankies mom,Rookies mom) and anyone else who would like to see them,also I would love to see pics of your babies as well,the problem is I`ve tried for hours to crop,resize,everything but this site says they are too big to share,so if you go to my profile and send me an email,we can share them that way,I think.Hope everyone is hanging in there,I had my first dream of Zoe(since she passed 8/23) it was really good,I was starting to get worried that my mind had her blocked because I used to dream about her every night while she was alive,then they just stopped,weird how the mind works.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Boy can I help with that! I found an app that resizes to fit in 3 easy steps. I downloaded through the App Store, google if you don’t have that capabilities that’s how I found it. It’s called ImageSize all you do when u open it is tap on the icon on the left side of the camera icon. Those are on the top of the screen. That will bring ur pictures up, choose a picture and drag it to your screen center. Pinch the picture in with ur fingers to shrink it’s size. Than on the bottom left side theirs a arrow pointing down, tap that. That’s it! It puts your resized photo back in your album and keeps the original in its place.
I’d love to see pictures and I’m thrilled u had a dream and a good one! I’ve only had one😢
Quote 0 0
Zoebeanmom
It worked for my profile pic but when I resized the others the same way to try to add,it said this file exceeds 320kb?? It`s making me bonkers,also does Zoe pic show when I post a message? It shows in my profile but not in my messages,I see Tankie on your messages,her eyes are so sweet,she looks like such a loving soul.
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
Omg she’s adorable!! So yep it shows right in front of Zoebeanmom!. Try pinching them smaller but also after you select your picture to place here and you see all the numbers scrolling wait till the little picture shows up next to them, left side and preview your post than hit reply. Some of my don’t show up right away even after I hit reply

Under my thread Lost, I have pictures of Tankie and her sibling. Thank you, she is the best, I miss her soo much
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
I am so glad you had a dream of Zoe!! It took my Rookie a month to come to me; I thought it would never happen!! My thread is "struggling with my choice, " and I have lots of pictures of my lovebug there. ❤❤
Quote 0 0