Stevie34
My baby Stevie passed earlier this year. He was my everything. He was a gorgeous Siamese boy and I miss him desperately. He was 17 and had cancer, I worked hard to keep him comphy at the end. I cry everyday for my baby to be back with me. I miss his Stevie hugs , his kisses and purrs. I just can’t believe he is gone. I made this account because I don’t have a group to discuss the loss of my baby and I feel I need some grief support. He was not just a cat to me but like a son. To me, it is just like i lost my child. A lot of people lose a pet and it’s likr business as usual , and that is so not me. He was the best kitty in the world , a true mama’s boy and I miss him terribly. Mommy loves u Stevie and misses u so so much. 😥. May you find peace and love at the bridge. I love you.
Quote 0 0
Kronsky
I'm very sorry about the loss of your beloved Stevie. I undefstsnd the feeling of loss and emptiness since my beloved 16 year old kitty Obie died 6 weeks ago.

Do you have any photos of him you can share. I find that looking at photos and videos of Obir eating, rolling on the floor and washing himself make me smile.
After six weeks the grief is less intense but the reality of his loss is with me.

You obviously loved Stevie and gave him a wonderful life for 17 years. I hope you can remember that as you mourn your dear boy.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
I lost my beautiful black kitty Raven just before Easter this year. She had renal failure and a tumor on her liver. I know all about the pain. I'm wondering when it will ever go away.
Your Stevie is adorable! Siamese cats have the best personalities don't they? Did Stevie talk a lot? My blue point Cody always did. I hope they're chatting it up at the Bridge right now!
I'm so sorry you're going through this. It's a pain I wouldn't wish on anyone. These babies aren't just pets, they're our family and what holds us together when things get tough. In some cases they're what defines us, what keeps us going.
Blessings and prayers from Marie and the crew 🐱🐌🐊
Quote 0 0
gizmomybaby
Stevies mummy firstly am so sorry for your loss & youv have came to the right place . My son gizmo passed over nearly 11weeks ago & like you he was my son my child my world . Some people have different bonds to animals like theyr just there pet but you are like us all on here they are our baby's and the grief is hard like anyone losing a human child wee feel the same with our fur baby's x hes a beautiful boy . Stay on here and let it all out as wee all understand the pain and grief you are going through x sending hugs Annemarie xx
Quote 0 0
Stevie34
thank u all for ur kind words. I have made a small memorial area on my night stand with Stevie’s ashes and my favorite pic of him. I will keep this area by my bed forever.
Quote 0 0
Marie123
Aawww I made Raven a memorial like that over the tv. She was always my tv buddy. I've got her urn, her dish, favorite toys and some crystals and other items that just seemed to fit. It's a beautiful way to remember these wonderful souls.
Blessings 🐱❤
Quote 0 0
Stevie34
Your memorial sounds beautiful. When I first adopted my Stevie as a kitten, I went to a local craft show and purchased a sand dollar shell that I had his picture hand painted on it with his name. After all these years I still have that shell. I put that with his ashes and picture. When Stevie was alive and well, I would pick him up for a hug and he would actually curve his body into my body and he would hug me back! I miss my Stevie hugs terribly. He was the most wonderful kitty in the world. I was so protective of him. He was just so special
Quote 0 0
Marie123
It's sure sounds that way! Raven always liked to jump up onto my chest and "river-dance" on me, kneading with all 4 feet and then plop down with her rump in my face. And when she felt silly she'd stick her tongue out at me like a bratty kid. Those hugs Stevie gave you sound so sweet. He definitely loved you too. But he still does, don't forget that.
I love that you still have that shell. What a great idea and beautiful reminder. I'm sure your boy can see it, and knows how much you miss him. It's just a nightmare the pain that manifests when they leave us.
Blessings and Hope 🐱🐰
Quote 0 0