Tori
Today, I lost my kitten. Her name was Mini, the runt of the group of my kittens. She was perfectly healthy, just starting to finally get bigger... I left the window open so she could go in and out... My German shepherd got to her and roughed her up. I took her to the vet as fast as I could, I can still see the terror on her face and remember how fast her heart was racing. I held her close to me the whole way, never letting go. She was my baby girl, my sweet innocent baby. I loved her more than anything in the world... She died overnight from the shock... I never got to say goodbye. I was so sure she was going to make it... I miss her so much. It's not even been 24 hours but my heart hurts so bad. I miss her curling up on my chest in the mornings and meowing loudly when I would bring her food. Her brothers and sister hasn't really reacted to her being gone... I miss her... Tomorrow is her funeral, I plan on burying her in my backyard and I bought a frame to get out her pictures in. I can't sleep, her face runs through my mind. The last moments, what I could've done to prevent this... Those thoughts plague me. I love her so much, my precious baby... I don't understand how she could be taken from me so early on. I always imagined my future with her, saw her as my small full grown cat next to my side in our home. God, I miss her. I though for a second that she was there with me as I was feeding my other kittens.. But I knew she wasn't... I would give anything to have her back with me. My baby girl is in heaven now... Rest in paradise, my love. I hope to see you again one day, hope to hold you in my arms and feel your soft whiskers rub against my cheeks. It hurts to think that a night ago you were curled up next to me, perfectly healthy and happy. I miss you.
Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Tori
I am so very sorry for the loss of your beloved kitten Mini

She is at peace now, try not to blame yourself. we are only human and such much of what happens makes no sense

be grateful for the time you too shared and will again

Peace to you
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
Beaglemomma
I want to add my sympathies for your loss.  Some things are just impossible to understand and accept.  This is certainly one of them.  I don't understand WHY dogs and cats can't live as long as say----parrots or turtles or monkeys.  Doesn't make sense when they give us so much.  All that unconditional love that you can't get anywhere else but from a little animal,  just leaves us with more questions than answers.

Try to hang on to the knowledge that you will be reunited some day-------small comfort for NOW I know.  MY babies waiting for me.
Patches.JPG  chair.JPG 
janice
Quote 0 0