Roe
I miss you so much.  It will be 2 weeks since you left me. You were in my life almost 15 years and now you are not with me and I feel such a void. I hope you are making friends and are over the rainbow being happy and playing.  Hope your spunkiness is back and you are Hollie.  Love and miss you so much .  You will be in my heart forever .
Quote 0 0
Peach
I'm sorry for your loss. Maybe it could help to share something about Hollie? 
I lost 3 cats since Feb 2019 and I think of them everyday. They are never gone as long as they are remembered. 
“Until one has loved an animal, a part of ones soul remains unawakened” ~ Anatole France
Quote 0 0
mldc
Hey Roe,

I feel your pain, having lost my own baby cat Harrison last week. He was 14.

This article validated my feelings of sorrow and loss and I hope it helps you too.
Quote 0 0
Roe
It is two weeks today you left me.  I miss you everyday more and more . How blessed I was to have you almost 15 years . Hollie gave so much happiness and joy.  Hoping all our furry family members are together at RB.
Quote 0 0
cat_person
You are not alone, Roe. We feel the same after the loss of our wonderful cat Murka (I wrote a post about her), we put her to sleep last Friday. I think it is important to remember that not only she gave us happiness and joy, but we, too, brought her a lot of happy moments, we took good care of our pets, and that's why they were attached to us. Without you and your love, Hollie's life might have been miserable. Not only do I think that our animals are at RB (figuratively speaking), I also believe that we will all be together one day. I believe we are made of the same energy that, after we pass away, goes back to its source to where it came from, it's just that their energy is pure cause  they are like small children...
Tatiana
Quote 0 0
Roe
Thank you for Your truthful words.  You made me feel better and you ate so right about everything you wrote . We were very good parents to our fur babies and I pray we see each other again .  Thanks again for making me see things more clearly . I Miss Hollie every day. I hope I can someday have her spirit and memory live on within me If I become a mom to another fur baby.  Reading your reply made a difference.  You take care and hope time does help us moving forward . Feel free to vent to me anytime .
Quote 0 0