Deelynn
My precious little scooter which i called scootie pootie he was 5months old..
Had him fixed on Thursday and he died monday morning..
I cant mend THIS. My heart wants him back so BADLY. His Eyes..
God why did you take him..
Quote 0 0
Lamont
Oh, my. I'm speechless. What could've have happened? Neutering is usually a very routine procedure. I am so sorry for your Scooter.

Bertie's Daddy
Quote 0 0
GREGG
OH  DEE I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS. 5  MONTHS. I CAN'T FATHOM WHAT  THAT IS LIKE. GOD BLESS YOUNG SCOOTER AND YOU . MY HART BREAKS FOR YOU. O ALSO LOST THE LOVE OF MY LIFE COLLETTE ON AUGUST 8TH 2017.  AND MY HEART BREAKS A LITTLE MORE EACH DAY. GREGG 
WILLIAM G. LAWSON
Quote 0 0
catiebee
Deelynn, that is awful. I am so so sorry. Completely out of the blue and unexpected. You must feel so shocked and I know your heart is broken. Please keep writing here. I think it does help to have people understand the kind of pain that you're in. I wish you peace and comfort. I just hate that this happened.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
camunki
Deelynn, I am so sorry about your sweet Scooter, and I cannot even imagine how you are feeling, esp with your baby only being 5 months old.

Please keep coming back and posting, there are so many supportive people on this site who have lost a beloved pet and know the feelings of the grieving path we are on.

My heart goes out to you....

Cam

Quote 0 0
Deelynn
Thank YOU to the Ones that replied..
My Heart is aching so so badly..
Scootie pootie was Brave, sweet, Smart..
I want him BACK.
Then my heart goes out To ALL of YOU.
Animals Rock but Damn it Hurts so much tears burn the face..💘
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I know it's such a devastating thing! It wrecks you for a long time. Soooo very sorry, Deelynn!

And my heart's cry is the same--wanting them back. It's so rotten, so painful. I wish this hadn't happened to you.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0