Forum

Author   Comment  
Zimba

Reply with quote  #1 

Today at 3:15 pm, has been 3 weeks since I found my sweet Zimba, laying on the the side of the road.  Dear God, please take care of him! Let him know how much his mommy loves and misses him!  Please take this pain from my heart, I can't take it anymore, I have had enough!  I am so sorry Zimba, I did not protect you from that road!  Why, did you have to go there? Why?  Maybe someday you will let me know.

jen_075

Reply with quote  #2 
Hi,

I wish I could do something to take away the pain you are feeling. I relate to the powerless feeling you have, I am sure its something many of us have felt. I feel I could have done more for my cat's illness's but I did everything I could, just like you did everything in your power to care for and look after your Zimba- these animals we love can sometimes be too quick for us.

Zimba will always be with you, in your heart and watching over you. I am certain he knows just how much his Mommy loves him :)

I just want you to know you are not alone in how you feel- please accept my deepest condolences, and I pray you soon find comfort in your memories of your baby, and through talking to others here.

I am sending you lots of hugs, and you are in my thoughts and prayers. please take care of you.

Jen xo

Reply with quote  #3 
Dear Deb,

I'm glad to see you got yourself registered here on the new forum, and you were able to post your message to Angel Zimba.  I'm sending virtual hugs your way as you continue to find your path to healing.

(I tried to post a reply a while ago, but I kept having trouble posting. The screen kept taking me to a quick search for some reason).

"Memories of loved ones are like songs in our soul." Margaret Wakeley

T.J.'S RESIDENCY:
http://RainbowsBridge.com/residents/TJ006/Resident.htm

BUDDY GUY AYRES~LYNCH'S RESIDENCY:
http://www.rainbowsbridge.com/residents/Buddy128/resident.HTM

KING BING THE GOD CAT'S RESIDENCY:
http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/BINGO009/Resident.htm

In one of the stars, I shall be living.
In one of them, I shall be laughing.
And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing when you look at the sky at night.
~ The Little Prince, Antoine de Saint-Exupery
azarml

Reply with quote  #4 
I am with you.  I am in terrible grief today too, for my disabled kitten that got out of the house and is out there somewhere...or maybe that hawk got her.

It is hard to think of what to do next, it's just so empty and sad.  One thing you must remember, your Zimba was happy & loved being outside.  Yes, there are dangers, but I think they have to be out there sometimes.

My mom suggested rescuing another pet, there are so many that need good homes...

None will ever take the place of Gracie, though.

By the way, the way I got Gracie in the first place was I saw her lying by the road.  I went and looked and she was very hurt, but I brought her to the vet.  She survived and became the sweetest kitty I ever had.  She was with me for only 2 months...then got out of the house on Mon.  I too feel guilt because I think I was too careless, but I am trying not to question every little thing.

I found her yesterday, but in my eagerness to get her I made branches crack and she ran away.

Tricia

Reply with quote  #5 
Dear Deb,

No words can express how very sorry I am for the loss of your beloved Zimba. I wish I could take your pain away. Please stay with us and we will all do what we can to help you through the difficult times. I'm so very sorry.

Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Blessings and hugs,

Tricia

"Good night sweet prince:And flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!"
William Shakespere's Hamlet
jen_075

Reply with quote  #6 
Hi to Azarml,

I have had cats my whole life and boy are they fast to get out. My one cat, who has gotten out so many times has always come back even after a long time- at the same time I know you are worried, and I pray that Gracie is protected and does come home to you safe! She is a lucky kitty, they way you rescued her. I am so sorry for the worry you are feeling now, and I am sending you hugs and praying for her safe return.

Please keep us posted!

Hugs,

Jen

Reply with quote  #7 
Thank you so much.  Your reply meant a lot to me.  I am lucky this time - I found my kitty!  It took days but she is back inside & sweeter than ever.  God gave me a gift.

I know how hard it is to lose a pet.  I lost 2 others only this year (both died).
jen_075

Reply with quote  #8 
Yay! That is wonderful- you must not be able to stop smiling!

I am so sorry to hear about your other kids, though :(

Hugs & Congrats,

Jen

Reply with quote  #9 
This is written to your precious Zimba, a new angel at the Rainbow...

To Zimba, I can just see you now with your feather-soft guardian angel wings, watching over your family back here. And I just know by now you've had a chance to look around for the coziest & softest places to take your sunshine filled Rainbow-colored afternoon naps, haven't you dear baby. And each time you look up and see that wondrously magical Rainbow, may you know that your mommy and all those who loved you back here have actually helped make it shine a little brighter. How? With their tears, sweet baby. Each love-drop filled tear here has mixed with the sunshine there at your new home, and your Rainbow shines even brighter for you now..... An old Indian proverb: "The Soul would have no Rainbow if the Eyes had No Tears" says it best... You now find rest in the Arms of God's very own Angels...what more could your mommy have ever wished for you? What more could have ever been wished... Rest well, sweet angel Zimba. Rest well little one...  

from Karen (Dusty, DJ, and baby angel Patches mommy)

Attached Images
jpeg Patches2a.jpg (981.52 KB, 3 views)

http://rainbowsbridge.com/residents/DUSTY101/Resident.htm

"Perhaps they are not the stars, but rather openings in Heaven where the love of our lost ones pours through and shines down upon us to let us know they are happy."
~Author Unknown~

Zimba

Reply with quote  #10 

thank you, that is so sweet of you!  I just read your post, sorry, it is now 5 weeks and my tears still fall.  I miss y sweet Zimba so much!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.