Anniema
Logan, my beloved lhasa 11 yrs old crossed the Rainbow Bridge on April 27, 2018. So sick and SO stoic, seeing your body failing, failing,failing; put to sleep. You smiled when I said for you to cross the Rainbow Bridge. My heart is broken. He was first diagnosed with Cushings disease by elevated liver enzymes, now I question the diagnosis. He refused to eat the special diet, lost weight and hair fell out. Enough! Back to regular diet and spoiling. Later a true Dx of diabetes. Regular diet with insulin injections twice a day. Losing, losing, losing weight, strength failing, blind, sleeping a lot with some bright periods of alertness. We had been discussing "the sleep". It was time. Made appt with vet. Took his favorite bed, laid him in the bed and held my fur baby as he walked and crossed over the Rainbow Bridge. A piece of my heart went with my Logan, my fur baby.
Quote 0 0
Sooz
I am so sorry to read about your darling Logan! I had to say goodbye to my boy the day before Logan crossed the bridge. You did everything possible for Logan. He knew this, he knew he was loved. My heart is breaking with you.
Heaven is the place where all the dogs you've ever loved come to greet you.
Quote 0 0
catiebee
I'm very sorry for your loss. There's almost nothing harder than having to make that awful decision and let go. Just heartbreaking. I wish you comfort.
Catie
-Missing Marissa deeply
Quote 0 0
Anniema
Sooz. Thank you for the comforting words. So sad to read your beloved fur baby passed away the day before my Logan. I remain heartbroken and lost.
Quote 0 0
Mireyagarcia16
prayers heading your way my baby left us yesterday due to kidney failure only 5 years old english bull terrier.
Quote 0 0