Forum

Author   Comment   Page 6 of 16     «   Prev   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   Next   »
catiebee

Reply with quote  #76 
Hi Marina,

So sorry to hear you're getting too little sleep. It's hard to function at work in that condition, especially at work, and I hope rest starts to come more easily. Grief definitely takes up energy and plenty of it!

I'm so pleased to read that you've received some encouragement and peace. That's worth a mint! I just started making my way around the forum for the first time today and I'll keep my eyes peeled. I'll bet I find the post you're describing. 

I know for a fact that it will get better. I'm not really there yet, still on the teary side of things. But this journey's a bit of a marathon, not a sprint. 

Keep taking gentle care of you!

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #77 
Thanks Catie!  I guess we are all in this miserable place together huh?  I hope you have a decent week.  Keep up the hard work of grieving.  You are certainly not alone.

Marina

Reply with quote  #78 
I wrote a letter to Mitookie on Friday night and Sunday night.  I'm finding this helps.  Oh what I wouldn't give to tell him all of these things while I hold him and kiss his sweet soft cheek and feel his whiskers on my face.  I miss him so much.

Marina

Reply with quote  #79 
Marina,

I think it’s lovely you wrote letters to Mitookie. I used to do that after my mom died and I found it to be very cathartic. I hope it continues to provide you with some relief. Take care of yourself and hope you have a better week this week.

catiebee

Reply with quote  #80 
Great work, writing the letter. I think there are some things we need to express over and over and over. It takes as long as it takes. And we're normal, considering these deep losses and all that our pets mean to us. No one was closer to us or more tightly tangled into our lives than them.

Hoping you will have more and more ease from the grief, Marina.

Gracesmom

Reply with quote  #81 
Marina-
I am glad that Grace could help you by the coping skill of letter writing.
Have you tried the balloons?
Rachel

Gracesmom

Reply with quote  #82 
I am having the worst day.
I want my Grace back!!!

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #83 
Rachel,

So sorry you are having a bad day.  It's a roller coaster ride, these emotions.  I haven't tried the balloons yet.  Mostly because I haven't had time.  Writing to Mitookie has definitely helped.  There is just so much I want to say to him.  I talk to him all the time, but writing things down is definitely cathartic, like Val said. 

Hope everyone has a better tomorrow!  Hugs!

Marina

Reply with quote  #84 
Marina, dear, you're in my thoughts. I'm glad you've been able to express by writing and talking to Mitookie. What's inside needs to come out, I'm convinced. Wishing you much healing, more peace and many comforts on this journey! Hang in there. Sending smiles, thoughts and hugs.
Gracesmom

Reply with quote  #85 
I thought this was a support group.
Marina-
I have been trying to help you as much as I can.
I told everyone that my heart was being ripped out of my chest because I missed Grace so much.
Not one of you cared.
Thanks for the support

catiebee

Reply with quote  #86 
Rachel, I'm sorry you're upset.  I see where Marina responded to you on her post #83 above. I'm sorry for your pain also.

You may not have used support forums in the past. I looked and couldn't find a thread of your own where you are writing to get support for yourself. It may be that you didn't realize that's the best way to connect with others about your grief and suffering--to start yourself a thread and give it a title.  This way you'll have your own section and space dedicated to you and Grace. People will be able to find you better that way.

This space here is actually Marina's thread, the place she writes to get support for her struggles over losing Mitookie. 

You can do the same. On the main Pet Loss Support page, up top at the right, pick "New Topic" and you can write all about your journey and people will realize more easily that you're there and seeking support as the author of your thread. I hope this helps you. 😉

Gracesmom

Reply with quote  #87 
Thanks for your reply.
I actually wanted to post the two copyrighted
letters from Grace’s book in hopes
that they would comfort others-
Until I finish her book.

I did not mean to cause any trouble at all.
I hope I gave you some good ideas.
Marina, I only posted those pictures of Grace, because you had asked me to.
I did not realize that Grace was causing
so much trouble.

I feel all of your pain-
And I am so so so sorry.
I thought Grace was helping.
I am sorry for all the trouble that she caused.
Somehow, when I started reading everything,
it brought me
Back in time-
Or something.
I realize that I am not welcome in this grouo-
And it has been time since Grace died.
Grace was only trying to help.
I will now unsubscribe.

Marina, I apologize for speaking on your post.
This post is for you, not Grace.
Like I said, I only put Grace pictures up and mentioned the letters and balloons because you asked-
I meant no harm.
To all, I really do apologize.
I was only trying to help with Grace-
But Grace ended up hurting.
My heart breaks for you all.

Rachel

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 21, 2018, at 10:47 AM, Forum wrote:

Gracesmom

Reply with quote  #88 
Can I please get sent a link to unsubscribe.
Grace and I meant no harm.
We were only trying to help.
Again apologies.
Rachel

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #89 
Rachel,

I am very happy that you posted pictures of Grace, Anna and even Michael.  I did ask you to and the pictures brought me comfort and happiness.  Not only the pictures, but your words and many practices honoring Grace are really beautiful.  I think where things got off track was in your post #85 it appears you felt that you were not getting any support from the group.  I had responded to you in post #83 that I was sorry you were having such a bad day and tried to offer encouragement.  Neither you nor Grace needs to apologize.  Catie was explaining that you could start a thread for Grace and that way we could all visit your thread dedicated to Grace.  Please do not apologize, you haven't caused any harm and you have helped with the healing process we are all struggling with.  I hope you will decide to keep posting about Grace and to reach out when you are having a hard time.  We are all in this together.  We have lost our babies we love so much.  I don't know how to tell you how to unsubscribe; I don't know the website that well.  I only know that it has helped me tremendously to feel like I'm not alone in my grief.  I hope you decide to continue to visit the site and share Grace's legacy (and Anna too).

Marina

Reply with quote  #90 
Rachel, please hear our hearts. No one wants you to leave. No one wants you to feel unwelcome. What I was trying to do was to help when you seemed upset to not have gotten the support you were seeking. I explained a bit how online forums work. If you will begin a thread for you and Grace, you should receive more support. Because when people on the pet support home page look here, they understand this spot to be Marina and Mitookie's thread. No one is offended. We're trying to help you get your needs met better over your loss of Grace! You sounded very frustrated in your post #85.
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.