Forum

Author   Comment   Page 16 of 16     «   Prev   13   14   15   16
catiebee

Reply with quote  #226 
Hoping you are doing as well as possible these days, Marina. I'll bet you are literally counting down till your new colleague will come on board. And then there is training and lead time for this person to get up to speed on the job.  I dearly wish you had had relief in your job situation long before now. I hope you are feeling heaps better physically, too, and that the Benlysta is helping much. This has been a very tough time on you!

I'll bet Moses has thoroughly haired up your new comforter by now. Your comforter is his comforter, lol. 

Looking forward to your next update when you can snatch a bit of time. I hope you have at least a bit of time off around Christmas so you can catch your breath. Sending a fresh stash of spree and wishing you all the comfort in the world, sweet friend!  Hugs upon hugs!

ForMitookie_03

Reply with quote  #227 
Catie and Silvia,

Catie, I got the Spree.  Boy did I get the Spree.  I have officially gained the weight back that I lost over the summer.  I think I've been gaining and losing the same 6 lbs for years.  Oh well.  When I'm stressed I reach for the candy.  I guess it's better than other things I could be reaching for.  Well these days have been so very, very hard.  I've been thinking about Mitookie an awful lot this Christmas season and crying a lot as well.  I miss him so very much.  The Month of November and the first two weeks of December just flew by.  My help starts in January and maybe I can finally live a normal life.  I don't mind being busy, but oh my goodness, it really takes a toll.  I hope that both of you are enjoying the Christmas season.  My family is coming over this evening and my sister is spending the night, so I will have my hands full.  Much to Moses's dismay, my sister is bringing her dog.  Poor Moses isn't used to dogs so he will be hiding most of the time.  He will finally have to extricate himself from my comforter. 

I will check in again soon.  I'm finally off for a week!!  Yay!!!!

Have a Merry Christmas,

Love, Hugs, Spree and all the other Holiday Delights!!!

Marina

Reply with quote  #228 
Hi Marina, 

How right you are, that you could be reaching for worse things than candy! You've suffered such a stressful situation for so very long now and I'm grateful that some relief is on the horizon with your work. 

So sorry that the tears remain close and start falling again and again these days. It's heartbreaking to feel so much loss in what's expected to be a lovely season. 

I hope your family visit will warm your heart and soothe your soul a bit. I am picturing Moses running for the hills in your home and hiding out till the doggy danger passes. I hope your time off does you a world of good!  Many hugs from thee to me along with wishing you oodles of comfort.

Purzel

Reply with quote  #229 
Jaaaaa, sweet Marina,

So good to see you again - and thank you for your Christmas wishes on Max's thread. I hope your Christmas was quiet and peaceful even tho I imagine how much you missed Mitookie. How did Moses manage? I bet he is glad Christmas is over, lol.

Now isn't it wonderful to have a few days off? You so deserve just this, dear friend. I laughed reading that you had tons of Spree ... and even tho it is not so good regarding weight..... hm.... there is this chocolate cherry cake that I will bake tomorrow. I think you deserve a very large piece of it.

Have a wonderful vacation time

Big fat hugs

[hundi]

Purzel

Reply with quote  #230 
Sweet Marina,

What a lovely post you left for me on Max's thread - thank you for the words you wrote. I hope the year 2019 will bring you some relief regarding your work and that the "new one" will really be of help for you. I hear you with a smile when you talk about weight, lol - here and there I am also trying a half hearted diet but..... my oh my.... some food is so so extra delicious, isn't it? I would love to have a dinner with you - we would have so much joy!

All my good wishes go out to you

[hundi]

catiebee

Reply with quote  #231 
Hi Marina, 

I'm sneaking up behind our beloved friend Silvia to drop you a greeting. 

I so hope the tide has turned with your pain and that you have begun to feel better physically. 

How I hated to hear it when you wrote on my thread, that things haven't been working out well at your work place! I have been so hoping that the new person they were bringing on would be a major help and would greatly decrease your workload. No one can manage super high stress and a very high volume of work indefinitely and you've been under duress for such a long time. I pray that something will turn around there very, very soon.  And no, you didn't deserve some kind of brouhaha with the HOA, either. Yikes! 

I wish you still had your precious, furry boy Mitookie to help comfort you and to take the stress down a few notches. 

I hope Moses wasn't too rattled by the presence of your Christmas company. 

I am with you, Marina--the last few weeks sugar has been calling my name. Though I haven't bought any Spree, I ate a full box (dozen) of some old-fashioned candy bars and I have been guzzling Coca Colas. Need to get a grip and dial back so much sweetness. 

I have not minded in the least having our weather run in the 50s to 70s. Now, this is the time to live in TX!

Sending you a world of hugs and very best wishes (though belated) for 2019, Marina! May the year hold wonderful things for you!

Previous Topic | Next Topic
Print

Quick Navigation:

Easily create a Forum Website with Website Toolbox.