chris31419 Show full post »
panda

Chris ..... I PMd you earlier today,  though I've only just now seen the video of Rusty.  What a beautiful big furry darling he was, and so gentle.  Like Emptyheart I couldn't watch all of it as Rusty was so much like my beloved Rudi cat who passed last week, only a different colour. He was gentle and fluffy too.

I pray in time you will find something to give your life meaning again. 

Like all the others here, all of our hearts are aching so for our furbabies, and we feel life will never be the same. 

Be assured you have friends here.... who are thinking of you, and each other with affection and compassion, as we all know how it feels.

Blessings to you

Kate  

Quote 0 0
donnalee

Hi Chris,
Wow, when I read the posts on your thread, I am just amazed at the depth & wisdom of the people on this site.   I hope you feel the same as I do when I read their words.  When I read what they have been through and survived it gives me such hope.  
Everyone here at this site shares a strong bond and no one here is alone.  You have friends, people who care about you here.    
I thought that was interesting what Susan (heartsick) said about the anti-depressants--that they don't work on this type of depression that is rooted in grief.  She said the med for panic helped her more.  I had never heard that before and was glad to learn that.  
Well, I wanted to check on you and see how you are doing.  I know it is a very, very difficult time for you.  The only thing I know about life is that it keeps on changing.  It never stays the same.  What you are going through is temporary and it will pass even though it probably doesn't seem like it will.
You are in my thoughts and prayers. 

DonnaLee  

Quote 0 0
heartsick
Hi Chris,
I just wanted you to know I am thinking of you.
Susan(heartsick)
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Hi Chris,
I'm sure by now I'm seeming like a pretty big pest but I think about you and Rusty and wonder how you are doing since you were going through a really hard time.  How are you?  Just thinking about you.
Quote 0 0
shellrayb

chris,  i feel for you, i had to put my beautiful missy to sleep 4 days ago and i thought my heart was broken.  i have had the worst week trying to cope with the pain and work but i know i will get through this, as will you, i went through the same thing 18 months ago with my baby bonnie and i thought i would never be able to function without her.  i miss her every day as i will my missy but the pain does ease and now i remember bonnie and the 16 wonder ful years we had and i hope the pain i am feeling at the moment will ease so i can get over the guilt for not knowing missy was sick and remember her and all the loving times we had together.  please take care and know that we are here for you and we do understand all the pain and suffering you are feeling. x

Quote 0 0
donnajean
My heart goes out to you Chris. Unlike you i do have a husband and a caring daughter, but it isn't the same. I could always count on my dog Duchess to be there for me no matter what. I too can't sleep and would just like to go be with her. I don't feel like I have anything to live for. God bless you and know there are a lot of hurting soles out here.
Duchess's Mommy and Best Friend
Quote 0 0
donnalee
Chris,
Would you be able to just let us know if you are OK?  We haven't heard from you in a while and I'm really hoping you are OK. 
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Chris I have been thinking about you and I am just checking
in on you. Please come back and tell us about your life with Rusty so we can get to know him through you.
Susan(heartsick)
Quote 0 0
niki
Hey you are not alone.........
i just read your post about "RUSTY"
i am truly sorry that you have had to go thru that, it hurts more than anything else i know..
This place is soooooooooooo comforting.
i am on here today as it is 2 years on valentines day that i lost my little black cat MINT age 13 to cancer...........
I just had to write something.
This web site helped me so much , the pain is unbearable when u lose a pet, i have always had cats, i understand.
I am lucky as i have Mints twin sister , she was poorly tho with cat grief, but got her thru it, she is the most precious thing in my life.
i never forget the weeks i went thru with Mint battling cancer. Worst time of my life.
It doesnt help not working either , so so sorry to hear ho you feel.
keep on going though....................in time....i admire you for getting another cat..be patient.........they are all individual
take care
NIKI
Quote 0 0