KathyT Show full post »
Rookiesmama
Kathy,
I teach 1st as well! 😊
I know how guilty you feel, and it's something I still struggle with too. I was across the country when Rookie injured himself, so I feel guilty for missing his last two "good," weeks. I feel guilty about the days we didn't walk because it seemed too hot, or I was tired.... I've been trying to tell myself though that feeling like this does no good, and actually makes me feel worse, so i'm (trying) to think about the positive. Rookie got to spend two amazing weeks with my parents, and even if I didn't walk him, we played in the yard. Trying to think of the positives is by no mean easy because I miss him SO MUCH, but I'm trying. It's easy to tell though how much Sassy is loved, and I know you went above and beyond for her. Good luck setting up your room. Hugs to you and Sassy!❤
Quote 0 0
KathyT
Rookiesmama, thank you for the support. First week back and my classroom is coming along. Still don’t have the desire to make it beautiful and to be happy. I want my little girl back so bad it hurts. My boys ended up adopting a mastif hound mix( 70 lbs) very lovable 2 year old boy. I struggle with helping them and I can’t get to close to him. I think of my Sassy and how much I love her and how much I need her. I know I’ll end up Loving Calvin but I will never love anyone like I love my mamacita. Hugs ❤️
Quote 0 0
Rookiesmama
Thinking of you and Sassy. ❤ How's your school year going? How's it going with the Calvin?
Quote 0 0
KathyT
Rookiesmama thank you, today was difficult. 3 weeks since my Sassy left for the bridge and I miss her so much. I am doing better. School is keeping me busy but coming home is painful, since I know my baby girl won’t be waiting for me at the door to greet me. Calvin is doing great my 12 year old son takes care of him( with a little of my help). I feel sad when I let him out or feed him because I miss my Sassy. I am glad we adopted him and I know with time he will have a place in my heart. He is such a sweet boy and is always following my son. He is getting better from a hip surgery he had about 2 weeks before we got him. He was found on the streets and his leg was dislocated and he has some scars but I don’t know from what. They did not know how long he had been on the streets. I don’t know how someone could have abandon him he is a sweet loving big boy. I hope you are doing well and that you have a great school year. Hugs! 💕
Quote 0 0
KathyT
Today I wanted to cry while driving home but I think I have cried so much that I have no tears left. Maybe my Sassy doesn’t want me to cry. I miss you so much Sassy I wanted to get home and see you from the driveway sitting on the top of the couch tilting your head to the side and then see you as I opened the door. Why do I have to learn to go on without you? I never thought this pain would be so much. 22 days since you left for the bridge. The house has slowly started to return to the usual noise from Pepe, Cappy, Terrance. I miss you following me in to feed Cappy and Terrance. Pepe has started to sing again he didn’t for awhile I think they all miss you. I miss you more than anything or anyone, I wish we had more time to cuddle to play and be lazy. ❤️I love and always will.
( Terrance and Cappy are my 4 year old guineapigs and Pepe is a cockatiel)
Quote 0 0