Baloomom Show full post »
Baloomom
Mimismom and Rails,
I am so sorry for your loss....I am still grieving over my loss of Baloo and it has been 1 year, 9 months and 4 weeks since his passing. I can say it does get better over time but I myself still shed a daily tear for my heart dog......Baloo was the best.....
hugs,
Baloomom 
Quote 0 0
heartsick
Hi,
I have been thinking a lot of you guys lately.
Other than Judy you are the first of our little
family that will be hitting the 2nd year and I am 
already thinking of it and dreading it. I do the same thing that
you do I know it is one year 8 months 15 days and I figured out
it is 97 days until my 2nd year.
 You and Baloo and your whole family are in my heart.
Love to You my very dear friend.
Susan
Quote 0 0
Baloomom
Susan,
Thanks for thinking about me......You would think after a year and a half I would not be grieving for my Baloo.....well I still think about him everyday and also shed a tear if not tons of tears each and every day......god I miss him so.
Baby Mako has been a good boy and looks all grown up but acts like a pup! He is now a year and a half old!!!
Hope all the pups and bunnies are doing well.
Hugs,
Michele
Baloomom
Quote 0 0
judylinn
Hi Baloomom, I'm always glad when you are here.  I cry over missing Maddie still as well. When you let an animal into your heart to the profound depth that we open our hearts to the little ones....the loss is very deep, it's like losing a part of ourselves.
When I come home from choir...which I did tonight...I remember how I raced home always....soooo excited to see my gorgeous girl. after she passed I sobbed each time I came home....then it got better...but even after all this time...now I sometimes come home and laugh at her silly antics that she would do when I got home...and sometimes, I just still cry at missing her....healing is a slow process.
Love the pictures...what a sweet beautiful face.....glad to hear from you...Judylinn
Quote 0 0
heartsick
You are in my thoughts at some time each and every day.
I think of you and Baloo.
I cry for Bear and I don't think more than a few minutes pass that I
don't think of Bear and I miss him every second of every day. It doesn't
really matter how much time has passed or that we truly do Love our
other babies deeply and would do anything for them - Bear, Baloo,
Maddie, Gemma, Jamie, Miles, Spooky, Tinkle and all of those who are
our Soul Babies and truly are our Hearts will ALWAYS be there and
draw a tear. I lost my children before Bear and I still shed tears for them.
Our Hearts will always be theirs- no matter how many different shapes we stretch
our hearts into to allow more LOVE inside those SPECIAL HEART and SOUL BABIES
of OURS will NEVER be gone from us. They will always be close by. They are as
attached to us as we are to them. The LOVE goes both ways. Baloo LOVES You
as You Love Baloo. Never doubt that. Love is what counts and is the most important thing.
LOVE NEVER DIES.
MY Love to ALL of YOU ALWAYS My Very Dear Friend.
Susan
Quote 0 0
jphovercraft
I just wanted to let you know that you and beautiful Baloo are in my thoughts today ... sending love to you both.
"There is no such thing as 'just a cat'." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me." - Kermit the Frog

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf
Quote 0 0
Conansdad
Hi I lost m German shepherd on Wednesday night to cancer. And had to have him put to sleep I was so lookin forward to him coming home after the day vet suggested he was looking better but he deteriorated at night and I went to the vets at midnight to make that horrible desission
Since then I can't stop crying and dont want to go home to a n empty house. Even though i have two. Children it hurts so much and I miss him
C leedham
Quote 0 0
Mistysmama
Conansdad, I am so very sorry what has happened with your boy. It is so awful, when we think they are getting better then suddenly they get worse. He is alright now, he has gone to spirit, but your love will be able to reach him, believe me. I know this.
Bless you, and you will get a lot of support and understanding here. We are all with you. You are in my thoughts and prayersXX
Hold the love like a little light. It is all you have, or will ever have, to find your way home.

Misty's Blog..a Dogfight with Cancer http://www.mistysblog69.blogspot.co.uk

Misty's life after death: http://www.dog2spirit.com
Quote 0 0
Baloomom
I have not visited here in a while......we lost my brother in law Mike to a brain tumor on 3/13/13...he was only 55 and was a wonderful man, father, brother, husband....my sister is left a widow at age 45. I just cannot comprehend this......it is so surreal.

Baloo....I hope you are with Mike.....he loved you soo much and now he is free from this world as you are.

Mako is doing well....he is turning into a fine boy as you were Balooby!!! I don't know if he will ever be as such a good boy as you but he is trying!! I tend to think you are guiding him....
 Baloomom 
Quote 0 0
Baloomom
I have not visited here in a while......we lost my brother in law Mike to a brain tumor on 3/13/13...he was only 55 and was a wonderful man, father, brother, husband....my sister is left a widow at age 45. I just cannot comprehend this......it is so surreal.

Baloo....I hope you are with Mike.....he loved you soo much and now he is free from this world as you are.

Mako is doing well....he is turning into a fine boy as you were Balooby!!! I don't know if he will ever be as such a good boy as you but he is trying!! I tend to think you are guiding him....

Mako had his first encounter with a manatee....they were whiskers to whiskers....
 Baloomom
Quote 0 0
jphovercraft
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and Baloo today ...
"There is no such thing as 'just a cat'." - Robert A. Heinlein

"Someday we'll find it, the rainbow connection, the lovers, the dreamers and me." - Kermit the Frog

"I will not say: do not weep; for not all tears are an evil." - Gandalf
Quote 0 0
Baloomom
Jphovercraft,
Thank you for thinking about me and Baloo...I cannot believe it has been 4 years he has been gone. It seems like yesterday. Also just had Mike's 2 year anniversary of his passing on the 13th so it was not a good week.
As you know we have Mako who will be 4 on the 4th of July and we rescued Max! A beautiful golden boy who just turned 11....he reminds me soooo much of Baloo and is such a gentle soul. He wags his tail constantly and is always smiling. His picture is attached. Mako and Max love each other so much...it is like they have always been together from birth!
Quote 0 0
helenbutcher
As of this min. my beloved dog Molly is being put to sleep.  I pray she'll cross over to Rainbow Bridge.  Am crying.
Helen Butcher
Quote 0 0