Animallovinggal
My sweet little MoJo
Momma loves you and i miss you more than anything. I hope i did right by you. I hope you know i loved you and tried everything. I am so sorry i couldn't help you pull through this time. Please please please someone tell me it is going to be ok. After taking care of him for weeks and months. My life Just isn't the same. I fell so guilty. I hope i did right by you my sweet purring, cuddle, head butting, loving, sweet baby boy. For as long as i am breathing i will miss you.

I need peace some sleep. I feel like i am losing it!!! I just want to go be with my babies on the other side. 😭😭😭

RIP MoJo 💝💝💝
Quote 0 0
curcumas
I replied to you in my original post. I just want to add, your boy is beautiful. After being their caretaker for so long, it makes the times you are not caring for them so difficult. You feel lost. I won’t rewrite what I said in the other post, but know, I think you did the right thing. From just going through it it was the hardest thing I have done and I tried to be brave for my girl when she needed me. I think you were brave for your boy. Give yourself time to cry, but if your vet thought it was time I’m sure they were correct. Get some sleep, it does help. I know I am struggling with my own guilt, but I can’t see how you could have done anything more. Let the guilt go and give yourself time to morn. You did do right by him.❤️
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
I read your other post. And thank you. You are correct. I am trying my best to sleep. Just have nightmares. I am coming terms with looking back on some of the video and picture from the past few months. He wss so weak and i am sure he wss uncomfortable. I then feel bad for not knowing he wss ready to go. :(
Quote 0 0
Sampson
My deepest condolences on the loss of your sweet MoJo. Your pictures are beautiful. He was such a handsome cat. Wishing you peace at this sad time,
Sam
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
Thank you Sampson. My heart just hurts. Thank you for your kind words. Means alot.
Quote 0 0
msweet13
I am sorry for the loss of your beloved MoJo. He is a handsome boy. Believe me when I say I know exactly how you feel when you say your "heart hurts." I lost my beloved Brutus over 11 weeks ago and my heart still hurts and I am still living the nightmare--every day. But, being on this forum and sharing my pain with everyone, and reading about what everyone here is going through, some longer than others, I get a sense of belonging to an extraordinary club where the members are the most amazing group that rises above their own pain and grief to give comfort and hope and healing to each other. I can now sleep more regular than in the beginning. I still cry at the drop of a hat whenever I hear Brutus' name, or talk about him to friends, or just remember him. Grief is a horror roller coaster ride but one that must be taken in order to reach the light at the end of the tunnel. The people here will hold your hand and give you the much needed shoulder to cry on for as long as you need a hand to hold and shoulder to cry on. It is all part of healing. You will heal. I do not think things get better, but I do believe that they will get bearable. The very first step is the knowing that you are not alone and your feelings are similar to the feelings of everyone here. Be good to yourself. I wish you warm hugs and blessings of comfort.
Denise (Brutus' Mom)
Brutus von Dolce
06/19/2006 - 03/16/2018
RIP my sweet beautiful boy
Quote 0 0
Animallovinggal
Thank you so much. This brought a tear to my eyes. My family and friends are not as supportive as all of you have been.
I cry myself to sleep then wake up and realize he isn't taking to me telling me he is hungry. And start crying again. I do appreicate all thesupport and thoughts i have gotten on here. I agree that you never get over it, it never gets better. Just bearable. 😥
He wss such a strong boy and fight an owl attack, stomatisis, fiv+ and then in theend liver problems He just couldn't fight. I hope he knows how much i loved him. How much i wanted to heal him. I sleepwith his ashes now. Silly i know but it reminds me He isn't in pain anymore. He has teeth and chasing mice. Rolling in the grass and Sun bathing with my others that have left me. I just wish i was with them instead of on this earth.

Had heart surgery myself not long ago. Trying to eat and sleep has been tough. Ended up in the er for fluids and high heart rate. So home now and they are monitoring me. MoJo would not want me to be sick over him. I can see him cockgood little head to the side and meow...momma (yes he could say momma,
out and no) momma stop it, lets cuddle. 🐱💔😥🐈
Quote 0 0