joale1
Chi Chi....Its been 2 weeks without you...my world has fallen apart...I feel like I'm sleepwalking through my life..It's so hard to get out of bed and start my day...being that I feel there is no purpose without you. I walk from room to room staring at where you use to lay...where u were so happy...where you and I spent all our time together..I lay with your favorite blanket to feel some sort of comfort. I sit and go through  all your pictures...crying and missing you so much...Chi Chi you were the  joy of my life....my best friend...it was always just you & me....Now its just me....I am so lost and sad without you...I just want you back with me...I would give anything to have your kisses and to hold you again.. I need to know that I will see you again and that you are happy.
My heart is broken...truly shattered....I miss you terribly baby girl....I love u forever .....and ever..Mommy...xoxoIMG_0235.JPG 
joale reda
Quote 0 0
Oscar_the_Dog23
It is so tough for people like me and you who were part of a 2 person team. Nothing seemed to matter as it was an 'us against the world' feeling of invincibility. Nothing will ever replace our pets but at some point that sense of purpose and love should be applied to a new 'sidekick'. They will never replace Chi Chi and it make take months/years to do so, but at some point it will be time to 'save' a new friend and again have that purpose. In the meantime there are no words for the grief.
Quote 0 0
joale1
Thank you Oscar....so much....It is so hard when its just you & them...A lot of people don't understand that...They are your family..your kids...your life.....I miss her so much...Im just in a daze it feels like...I wish for one more day...
joale reda
Quote 0 0
Oscar_the_Dog23
There really is no way to feel any better but the way I see it is our dogs gave us years and years of unconditional love and support. Never asked for anything but the basics. Never needed anyone but us. The pact we made and the end of the bargain we had with them is that we would not let them suffer. That was our end of the deal. Unfortunately it was the most painful part of the deal. They only asked one thing of us, when the time came we had to make the hardest decision. We had one job to do and the deal was it would break our hearts. We upheld our end of the bargain. We don't deserve to hurt this much, we did what we were meant to do.
Quote 0 0
joale1
Ty Oscar so much!...You are so right...That is the hardest decision on our parts..I guess when we get our pets that is something we always hold in the back of our minds...Just each day hoping that one day doesn't come....I know that chi chi isn't suffering anymore and that makes me happy...she's such a good girl..doesnt deserve to be in any pain ever...It's just the missing her so much part that s hard for me to handle...The fact that she isn't physically here anymore...thats the problem Im having....
joale reda
Quote 0 0