lynnda Show full post »
catmomTG
I think back to any time in the past that I got upset with my sweet fur baby Gidget who has recently passed. It breaks my heart that I could ever be upset with her. But we all get upset with our children at times, and I bet most of us have felt the brunt of a parent yelling or spanking US when we did something- either for discipline, or out of frustration, or sleep deprivation. For many reasons that don't directly reflect on us. It doesn't sound like this was a constant habit of yours, and I know that Baron knows that you loved him regardless. Please know you if you ask God for forgiveness, He will forgive you, He hears your sorrow and grief.
Quote 0 0
lynnda
catmomTG wrote:
I think back to any time in the past that I got upset with my sweet fur baby Gidget who has recently passed. It breaks my heart that I could ever be upset with her. But we all get upset with our children at times, and I bet most of us have felt the brunt of a parent yelling or spanking US when we did something- either for discipline, or out of frustration, or sleep deprivation. For many reasons that don't directly reflect on us. It doesn't sound like this was a constant habit of yours, and I know that Baron knows that you loved him regardless. Please know you if you ask God for forgiveness, He will forgive you, He hears your sorrow and grief.

Thank you so much for your kind words. It really does help. Aside from the night he died , I never even spanked him. When he messed in the house, I know he couldn't help it. I have prayed several times for forgiveness and have talked to Baron almost daily telling him how sorry I am. I so hope he hears me.
Again, thank you for taking the time to respond and your kind words.
lynnda
Quote 0 0