Bellamum Show full post »
TonilovesherJack
Happy Christmas Bella. I hope you have had a great day with Jack and all your friends.
I bet Mummy is missing you loads.
Give Jack a bit kiss from me please.
Love to you and as well Karen

Toni xx
Toni

Jack you will always be my sunshine. Love you forever my baby boy xxxxxxx
Quote 1 0
Bellamum
Hi Toni,
Thank you so much for the Christmas message for Bellsy.  I have posted a message to you on Jack's page...I hope you see it.
Karen  xx
Karen
(Bella, Charli and Buddy's very lucky mum)

My gorgeous girl, Bella  26/07/2004 - 03/04/2014
"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 0 0
Bellamum

DSCF0259 (640x480).jpg  650f155949efa21361f080bbc32e0c71 (300x236).jpg 

My sweet girl, Bellsy.

It is 6 years today, since I said my saddest goodbye . My heart broke that day and it will never fully heal . You have left your mark in my life and I am so grateful that you shared your life with me . 6 years on and the tears still flow when I write messages like this one to you . last night and today I have been reliving those sad moments, but I am going to stop doing that now and remember all of the love and joy you brought our family.

Words cannot describe how much I love you or how much I miss you every day. I hope you somehow feel that . I hope that when you closed your eyes that day with us all around you, you knew how much your family adored you and how privileged we felt to be your family.

My wish for you now is to be happy while you wait for me to join you there. That will be a happy day. Until then, Bellsy, remember that you will always be my soulmate puppy and you will always be in my heart.

I love you baby girl. ((Bellsy))xxx

Love from your mummy. xxx

Karen

"You were once by our side, but you will be forever in our hearts. Until we meet again baby girl."
Quote 1 0
Beesmom123
Dear Karen,
Thinking of you and  your lovely Bellsy today. I'm sure  she continues to feel all the love her adoring family has and will always have for her, no matter how many years go by,  nothing can break that chain of love.

please take care, I wish you and your family the very best and  to stay safe during this difficult time 

Your friend,
Diana

Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 1 0
TonilovesherJack

Hi Karen 
6 years? 
Isn’t it weird that the pain and grief of losing our babies seems like yesterday, but hugging and kissing them seems an unbearably long time ago.
i still take comfort thinking that Bella and Jack are together. 
Thinking of you today and always. 
Lots of love being sent to Bella. 
I hope you are looking after each other Bella ❤️

Karen, I hope you are well and getting through what’s happening in the world. 

Your pal
Toni 

Toni

Quote 1 0
MyBella
To my dear friend Karen, sending my warmest wishes along with continued peace, healing and strength on this difficult day, the six year Angelversary for your absolutely beautiful Bella.
Karen, your beautiful words that you wrote to your sweet Bella broke my heart, I can feel how the absence of Bella from your life still has an impact, even six years later. There will always be that emptiness in our heart and especially our home from the absence of our girls, they brought so much more than just their unconditional love, they filled our lives with their fun personalities, their mischievous ways and of course no matter what “trouble” they may have gotten into, we always smiled at just how cleaver they are doing such things while stealing our hearts at the same time. So much to miss, our hearts ache for all those things now. 

Karen, I’m feel so deeply that the love you have for your precious Bella is always felt by her, love that strong and powerful transcends space and time, love that powerful will always be felt by your Bella, just as hers can always be felt so deeply in your heart, have no doubt about that.

Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us here, I always enjoy seeing her sweet face in the photos you post here and in her candlelight tributes.
Sending gentle hugs to you on this difficult day,

Your friend always, Don
Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us here, I always enjoy seeing her sweet face in the photos you post here and in her candlelight tributes.
Sending gentle hugs to you on this difficult day,

Your friend always, Don

Quote 0 0
Bellamum

Beesmom123 wrote:
Dear Karen,
Thinking of you and  your lovely Bellsy today. I'm sure  she continues to feel all the love her adoring family has and will always have for her, no matter how many years go by,  nothing can break that chain of love.

please take care, I wish you and your family the very best and  to stay safe during this difficult time 

Your friend,
Diana

Hi Diana,
Thank you  so much for your message on Bella's page on her 6 year anniversary.  I appreciate it.
I hope you are right, and our dear babies continue to feel our love as they watch over us...believing this gives me comfort.
Although I don't come onto this site as frequently, I think of you often and am so grateful to have you as part of my Rainbow Bridge circle of friends.  This community has helped me to heal after saying goodbye to my girl, and I thank you for being part of that.
Take care of yourself and your family, especially in these challenging times in our world.
Your friend,
Karen

Karen

Quote 0 0
Bellamum

Hi Karen 
6 years? 
Isn’t it weird that the pain and grief of losing our babies seems like yesterday, but hugging and kissing them seems an unbearably long time ago.
i still take comfort thinking that Bella and Jack are together. 
Thinking of you today and always. 
Lots of love being sent to Bella. 
I hope you are looking after each other Bella ❤️

Karen, I hope you are well and getting through what’s happening in the world. 

Your pal
Toni 

Hi Toni,
I was so happy to hear from you.  Like you, I don't visit the site as much anymore.  Not because I don't think of Bellsy and Jack, and you and all of my other Bridge friends, but life has kept moving forward and although I miss Bellsy so much every single day and would love to be able to click my fingers and have her back, I have been able to remember her with more smiles than tears now, and feel absolute gratitude that she shared her life with me.  Having Charli and Buddy has helped too.  They are very different to her, but they bring love and laughter (and craziness) into our life, just like she did.  She will always be my "soulmate puppy", but I love my other two as well.  I am sure that Daisy does this for you too.
I think of Bellsy and Jack playing together every time I look at the lovely photo you created of them with Murphy at Rainbow Bridge.   I know they are looking out for each other and keeping each other on track while they wait for us to join them.
Take care of yourself, and stay healthy in these crazy times in our world.
your friend,
Karen
Karen

Quote 0 0
MyBella
Happy Happy Sweet 16th Birthday Bella!!!

Unknown-2.jpeg  images-8.jpeg 
DSCF1313_(800x600).jpg 
Oh my goodness, you are now old enough to drive, I bet you will be taking all your friends for a fun car ride to the beach to celebrate your special day with lots of fun, running through the sand, lazing in the sun and swimming to cool off. 
Don’t forget to take some time to let your wonderful Mum know you are always close, and that you hear her words of love.
Enjoy your special day beautiful Bella, be sure to get your birthday hugs from our little girl. xo

Hi Karen, I hope this finds you, your family and loved ones doing well and staying safe during these unsure times. I have been following the news on all that is going on for your beautiful country, I hope things do improve soon and somehow get back to a little bit of normalcy, until then, stay safe my good friend, and when you get time let me know how you are doing. 
I hope you can take a few moments today to reflect on the many wonderful moments you shared with your beautiful Bella, I raise a glass to your sweet girl in honour of her 16th birthday, and to our wonderful friendship.
Sending my warmest wishes for today to be filled with such beautiful memories on this special day.

Your friend always, Don
Quote 1 0
Bellamum
Happy 16th Birthday Bellsy Funky Collage (800x513).jpg 

Happy 16th Birthday Bellsy!

Today is a special dayyour 16th birthday. I hope you are having an amazing day with all of your friends. I wish I could celebrate with you, like we used to do. I hope you have an ice cream cake, just like we used to have with you. I miss you so much every day, but I know that one day we will see each other again, and then all my sadness will be gone. You were the best puppy friend I could have hoped for. You brightened every one of the days we shared. You gave me so many reasons to smileand only one reason to cry. Thank you, baby girl. You mean the world to me. I am so blessed to be your mummy.

Be happy while you wait for me. I love you Bellsy, Wellsy, Woosy!!
((Bellsy))xxx

Karen

Quote 0 0
Beesmom123
Happy Birthday Bella!
Karen, what lovely pictures of sweet Bellsy!
You were the best mum, boy you can she how much she appreciates the cake.
I hope you and the rest of the family are well. I think of you often and always will appreciate your friendship and support.

Take Care,
Diana
Bee- "Good night sweet prince & flights of angels see thee to thy rest"
Quote 0 0
Molly_Beagle_Mom_4ever
Happy Sweet 16 to sweet little Bella!!  Awww...cake and ice cream for everyone to enjoy, and a huge celebration in honor of your girl.  Wishing you a beautiful day and lots of signs from your dear girl showing you she’s there to celebrate this6B6B55DB-8236-4918-A962-3A9B70AC8213.jpeg  special day right with you.
Love you infinitely our little Molly. Forever and ever XOXO
Quote 0 0
TonilovesherJack

Happy Birthday Bella. 

keep that cake away from Jack otherwise you won’t get any! 

Have lots of fun with your friends and know that one day we will all be celebrating together again. 

Toni xxx

Toni

Quote 0 0