ahartofilis Show full post »
GrievingHannah
Andrea,

I am so sorry for your loss of Ben.

I still think about you and wonder how you're doing.

Please be kind to yourself.

Lee

Lee (Mack's and Hannah's and Heidi's and Janie's dad)

Fragile Circle

"We who choose to surround ourselves with lives even more temporary than our own, live within a fragile circle, easily and often breached.
Unable to accept its awful gaps, we still would live no other way.
We cherish memory as the only certain immortality,
never fully understanding the necessary plan."

Quote 0 0
shantismom
Andrea,  What a heartfelt post you wrote about your dear furbabies.  Just to think of all the losses you have had to go through makes me want to cry.  The loss of your wonderful Coco and then Vadie going missing.  Your Mom , your Ben, sorrow upon sorrow.
I came here today to see if you have posted about Ben because this place does bring such support and comfort.  I have made some friends who I hope to keep forever and you know you are one of them.
I think of Ben bringing all the others up to date on the earthly happenings.  That you included Shanti means a lot to me.  Someday by the grace of God these losses will all pass away but until then I will keep all of my friends here in my prayers. Love to you, Marlene
Marlene Wagner
Quote 0 0
jonancy
Andrea

I've been thinking about you so much, please know you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care my friend,
Jonancy... Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Andrea,

Wanted to let you know that you, Coco, Ben and Vadie are never far from my thoughts.
I hope you are doing well, that you are at least finding a bit of peace and healing each day, so much pain for your heart to absorb in such a short period of time, you are one strong lady, and someone I am especially proud to call my friend.

How is my good boy Rudy doing, he is one handsome boy Andrea, finding you was the best thing to ever happen for Rudy, he looks so healthy, so big, and so handsome. I am happy and so proud of you for opening your heart and home to him, not an easy thing to do after losing your beautiful Coco and especially when everyone was against it, but you followed your heart, so beautiful Andrea.

Wishing such peace, light and love to find that wonderful heart of yours, may the chimes always ring on your walks, your Coco is forever with you each and every day, Ben is still running behind, hiding in the bushes on those walks, your babies will always make sure you and Rudy are never alone on your walks.

From my heart to yours, your friend always, Don

Quote 0 0
jonancy
Hi Andrea

Just me dropping by to let you know I'm thinking about you and Rudy. I know how much you miss Coco, Vladie and Ben. I'm sure Coco greeted Ben at the bridge and are having a great ti e together with all their friends. (You know this is how I have to believe in order to het through losing Scooter). I still want to believe that Vladie will come home. A story like this was in the local paper awhile ago, about a cat who came back several years later.

You helped me so much Andrea, it hurts me knowing you have to go through this again. Please give Rudy a hug from me.

Take care my friend,
Jonancy... Scooters Mama
Quote 0 0
MyBella
Hi Andrea,

Hope this finds you doing well, never does a Sunday come or go when I don't think of your beautiful Coco, I hope your precious girl rings those chimes in such a way that your heart knows it can only be your girl, so sweet how she is never far from you and I bet Coco is showing your sweet Ben how to play those chimes to perfection.

How is Rudy doing, is he still growing or has he stopped now, he is BIG, but man oh man is he ever handsome, such a wonderful boy and as you know, I always have a soft spot for him in my heart.

Thinking of you, Coco and Ben on this Sunday. Wishing such peace, healing and light to your wonderful heart, may the love that your Coco and Ben continue to surround you with, always be felt so deeply in your heart.

Your Friend Always, Don
Quote 0 0