Sherryrose
well its been since February and still everyday I grieve over the loss of my Tazz. I grieve over the loss of my JJ whom went home to heaven a year ago And my heart still aches for the loss of Spunky my first fur daughter I rescued, my snowball, my Blacky, my Peaches, and my baby Pj as well as the many other fur babies I grew to love. it was never easy losing any of my furbabies but Losing my two sons within a years time was extremely hard for me as both were unexpected. Unfortunately I lost a lot of for babies over the years and it never gets easier. Of course I love all my furbabies but Tazz was my shadow, my heart, my reason for pushing forward. His big beautiful eyes that always told me how much he truly loved me, his excitement and patience for me to come home from work, his unconditional love and devotion to me, his mother was something I never felt until he came into my life. nothing has felt the same since February emptiness of not having my sidekick following me around in the mornings and in the evenings or being there on the sofa squished against my side. My heart aches as I miss my babies and can be at ease knowing one day i will have them in my arms again. no suffering no pain only complete joy and happiness. So today and everyday forward I feel blessed to spend the time with my furbabies who continue to be alive today as one day God will call them home too.
Quote 0 0
Katel
That is a lovely tribute to your furbabies and to Tazz. It was very hard for you losing two furbabies within a year.   I recently lost two furbabie within 4 months of each other so I do understand the 
double blow  of loss.  Also like you I find this new grief brings back the old grief for our lost beloveds. 
I can just see your dear Tazz squished up against you on your sofa, and following you around everywhere and I understand the huge hole this special little one left in your heart,.
Fortunately our hearts are big enough to love others, in a different way, but deeply again but it takes time.  
Im glad you are loving your living furbabies as you are.  I do with my surviving little dog,
very much, and take nothing for granted.
Blessings to you
Kate  
Quote 0 0
Sherryrose
Thank you so much Kate. makes me feel better knowing other people understand. Sorry for your loss as well but your strength truly shows!
Quote 0 0