tltrueman18
I have lost 2 of my fur babies in the past 2weeks. Both by the same fate: car accident. First it was Charlie, one years old. Full of life, love and hugs. Then today is was Nala. Only 10 months, a bit more timid, but loving just the same. They were best friends, Nala was Charlie’s sidekick. She missed him so much. Now they’re at the Rainbow Bridage together playing. I just don’t know how to deal with this loss though. I was only now just accepting Charlie’s death, but now I have to grieve for Nala aswell. We couldn’t not just keep them inside for the whole of their lives, they LOVED the outdoors, chasing things, feeling the sun, seeing the sky. We couldn’t take that away from them to just stay indoors for 15 years. It’s just a literal shame that people don’t have the decency to SLOW DOWN. I am heartbroken, shattered, devastated. Has anyone got any advice on how to deal with two losses in a short amount of time? Thank you.
TTrueman
Quote 0 0
Tankie12
I’m sorry you’ve lost 2 of your felines. I’m sure that’s devastating. A particularly hard dilemma for cat owners. The very existence they love can be so harsh. I hope you find some pease with those fur babies at home, take care,,,,,
Lynn, Tankie’s mom, forever
Quote 0 0