squares Show full post »
Buddy_Mama
Squares, I have no doubt that your Gregor did visit you in that dream - and the fact that he looked peaceful and content was a sign that he's OK now, and he wanted you to know that. I hope you're doing a bit better each day in this journey of grief we're all on. Hugs...
Cindy (Buddy’s mama)
My baby Buddy 5/4/10-3/7/20, rescued March 2011
My sweet Mandy 11/27/91-11/2/10, rescued November 1992
My beautiful Barney 4/28/73-9/7/92, adopted May 1973
Quote 1 0
squares
Thank you for the kind words again, Buddy_Mama.

We're coming up on two months since Gregor left us.  I still think about him every day, and sometimes I still cry.  Every night, he would come and sit on my lap and we'd spend time together, and he would stay forever if I let him.  There's just nothing that can replace that time we spent together.  My two remaining cats are both under two years old, and while I love them dearly, they can never be Gregor.  He was a one-of-a-kind cat.  I miss him so much.
Quote 1 0
squares
Yesterday was the two-month mark.  Gregor, I still think about you every day and wish you were here with us.  I hope you're with your brothers on the other side, having a great time and knowing how much you're all still loved over here.  
Quote 0 0
squares
I can't believe Gregor has been gone for over three months now.  I still think about him every day and miss him every night.  Our house isn't the same without him, and sometimes I still catch myself expecting to see him in his usual spots.  We love him so much and always will.  
Quote 0 0
squares
I had a nice dream about Gregor last night, or maybe it was a visitation.  It felt so real, I wasn't sure that it didn't really happen when I woke up.  In the dream, I got up out of bed and went down the hallway to our living room.  I saw a cat sitting on the floor.  I thought it was my cat who's still alive, but when I got closer, I realized it was Gregor.  It freaked me out, but I felt so happy to see him.  I had some cat treats in my hand, and I got down on the floor to give him some.  He seemed happy and peaceful.  He was okay.  I tried to pet him, but my hand went right through him and he disappeared.  I felt sad, and then I woke up.  But as I thought about the dream throughout the day, I felt that he was just saying hi and letting me know he's feeling better where he is.  I miss him so much.   
Quote 0 0