Frenchiemama
My heart is aching. The tears won’t stop falling. Can’t sleep. I lost my dog last night unexpectedly. Cremation Services picking him up at 9:30 this am. How do you draw strength and not focus on death but life?
Quote 0 0
BoxerMomForever
Oh my, I am so sorry. I wish I knew the answer. I understand how you feel... it’s hard, lost our dog passed a month ago and still crying for her. Hugs, we are here to talk.
Linda *Mom to two boxer angels* Lily {White Girl} 6/22/09 - 10/14/19  ** Ginger {Flashy Fawn Girl} 6/4/97 - 5/28/09
Quote 0 0
kristenharlow
I'm so sorry. I know how much it hurts. It's the hardest thing. It's losing your best friend, your soul-mate, the one you knew would be gone one day but somehow believed would be there forever. I just know. We all do.

It really helps to talk with people, particularly those who knew him, about all the amazing things about your pup. I thought that was counter-intuitive at first: how can talking about the very things I miss help me feel better? But it does, at least for me. Talking about the funny things, the sweet things, the smart things. It makes me smile and helps me remember my sweet Barney in positive ways. Doesn't take away the pain - why would it? - but it definitely helps soothe the suffering.
Quote 0 0